Instagram?

ive had an accnt, but ive yet to really use it. im about to use it heavy though. a bunch of photo dumps i gotta do on my phone... 
@arrjae

ill follow #NT back 

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 219elite

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Has anyone bought a fishey attachement yet? Some people on Instagram are really making their shots look good for an iphone camera. Aside from 13th Witness, I think one of the better guys to follow is DJ Babu. This dude takes camera phone photos to a whole new level. I think he posted up how many apps he uses and it's like 15 or so. Crazy.

vdUPuqglZXwRvKEXnB6hGeCAkpchrqEi2FIrrOMKPPfpdphx28-f8NVKu4qWxwpO7SvR6yaL13YC468dihETdIxRhIo21tvShvZfngVVRKjK0KCIEdGX1M-K2f7aHjfriDrSObByk5dJkw

Side not, I just got Camera+ app and it's clarify filters is great.

yea best buy sell a similar attachment called "olloclip". its pretty decent and not too expensive imo. and i agree about camera+

iProlens is the best lens attachment on the market, however it's a bit pricey at $200. For around $70, you can get an Olloclip, which is easier to attach and detach, plus it comes with a Macros lens (the iProlens does not). However, the Olloclip's lens quality is not nearly as good as iProlens.
For apps, Snapseed is the way to go. Almost $5, but worth it.

Have fun!

Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

Originally Posted by 219elite

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Has anyone bought a fishey attachement yet? Some people on Instagram are really making their shots look good for an iphone camera. Aside from 13th Witness, I think one of the better guys to follow is DJ Babu. This dude takes camera phone photos to a whole new level. I think he posted up how many apps he uses and it's like 15 or so. Crazy.

vdUPuqglZXwRvKEXnB6hGeCAkpchrqEi2FIrrOMKPPfpdphx28-f8NVKu4qWxwpO7SvR6yaL13YC468dihETdIxRhIo21tvShvZfngVVRKjK0KCIEdGX1M-K2f7aHjfriDrSObByk5dJkw

Side not, I just got Camera+ app and it's clarify filters is great.

yea best buy sell a similar attachment called "olloclip". its pretty decent and not too expensive imo. and i agree about camera+

iProlens is the best lens attachment on the market, however it's a bit pricey at $200. For around $70, you can get an Olloclip, which is easier to attach and detach, plus it comes with a Macros lens (the iProlens does not). However, the Olloclip's lens quality is not nearly as good as iProlens.
For apps, Snapseed is the way to go. Almost $5, but worth it.

Have fun!

<Snapseed is free now

Back
Top Bottom