Instagram?

damn, thread is beastmode now
laugh.gif

@andeelulz

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]my IG: RJE_THREE i will follow all #NT back within 24 hours. yes. yes.

Android users- what app are you using for collages¿ I don't even know if I'll mess with it(my sigle shots are serving their purpose), but I would still like to know what's a solid app to check out.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ANDROID Users.......[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How can i get my collages and random pics to upload. i am constantly getting the " File Too Small " message. Is there a certain app or something i can use??[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How can i get my collages and random pics to upload. i am constantly getting the " File Too Small " message. Is there a certain app or something i can use??[/color]
update the application, they fixed the error today

the new update fixed that

I successfully Instagramed a photo (taken with iPhone) of a photo Instagramed (with my iPhone) using Instagram for Android. I've filtered a filter of a filter. Top that. The only way this could have been more meta is if the photo was of a coffee filter.  I am the M.C. Escher of hipster photography.

cangg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom