Instagram?

:lol:  some people are so lame. Following to get followers and then unfollows after you follow them 
mean.gif

Some people have the lamest photos, I really don't care about the # of people I follow VS the # of people that follow me, because I follow more people than follow me. But some people have the lamest photos... I'll follow back #NT if your photos aren't lame, if your feed is all random headshot selfie's and food, I probably won't lol. Just keeping it a buck.

@pigeonsnglitter ill follow err body back although I just posted my second pic yesterday

Some people have the lamest photos, I really don't care about the # of people I follow VS the # of people that follow me, because I follow more people than follow me. But some people have the lamest photos... I'll follow back #NT if your photos aren't lame, if your feed is all random headshot selfie's and food, I probably won't lol. Just keeping it a buck.
Like id want someone who says things like "keeping it a buck" following me 
laugh.gif

Like id want someone who says things like "keeping it a buck" following me 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
For the most part people do it to get followers, but some times you unfollow because the person post things you dont like.

If you post pics like "Bishes be like" Ninjas be like"
Im going to unfollow.

Back
Top Bottom