Instagram?

ksteezy ksteezy ^ just hit you with a follow, bro, love that you're still using the logo I did for you :smokin I stepped up my game since then so I'd love to revisit it if you ever need anything else!

ksteezy ksteezy ^ just hit you with a follow, bro, love that you're still using the logo I did for you :smokin I stepped up my game since then so I'd love to revisit it if you ever need anything else!

Haha! For sure bro...logo stuck for the long run, it was great!

Btw not that anyone would care but I just hit a cool milestone with one of my shots reaching 1,006 likes....the most I've gotten before was about 500...this is without a repost, although I'm hoping Starbucks RPs sometime in the future...they commented and liked it too...lol

Haha! For sure bro...logo stuck for the long run, it was great!

Btw not that anyone would care but I just hit a cool milestone with one of my shots reaching 1,006 likes....the most I've gotten before was about 500...this is without a repost, although I'm hoping Starbucks RPs sometime in the future...they commented and liked it too...lol

Should be 1005 because you liked your own pic, b :lol:

Anyway... @sdubl

I'll follow back #nt, or peeps with pages I like that don't have #nt in the bio... Won't follow private pages unless bio has #nt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom