Instead of 2-3-2 NBA Finals, How about this format:

the format the way it is fine. 2-3-2, travel is a killer for the athletes.

Traveling back and forth, coast to coast, with one day rest is rough for normal people. Imagine doing it every other day for two weeks like a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 or a week for a 2-2-1 series. In baseball, the team can send their pitchers to the other city for additional rest. And hockey, well no one cares about hockey.

I like to see a 2-2-3. four games split between the two teams, and three games at a neutral site like MSG or Staples.

i think they need to not make every series seven games.. everything except the finals and maybe the conference championships should be best of 5.

it should be 2 2 1 1 1 like all the other series. the only reason it's 2 3 2 is because back in the day when air travel sucked they wanted the media to be able to set up shop to cover the games properly

don't tell me it's a problem for the players, i seen their flying conditions

Originally Posted by MALI700

i think they need to not make every series seven games.. everything except the finals and maybe the conference championships should be best of 5.

word up.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by MALI700

word up.
first two rounds should be best of 5.  Conference finals and NBA finals should be best of 7...but of course the greed train left the station long ago and is never coming back.  Don't be surprised if they start calling for best of 9 sometime down the road.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

just do 2-2-1-1-1

how about the long gaps between the 1-1-1-1 games? that takes out momentum negating the whole homecourt advantage.

Back
Top Bottom