INSTRUMENTALS you've been searching for

Jay-Z - All I Need

Me and GodJewels have been searching for this instru for a year.

My-T.

Yeah jamglue is definitely that spot but they don't have some of the instrumentals I posted up...

I think most of the beats I want aren't even out there instrumental form...legit too not just some loops.

3 Deep-"Da Dummy Way"

Get me that and i'll be your best friend and fly to see you to give you a high five and a popeye's meal

I helped a gang of you fellas now i could use some help

could someone please point me in the direction of

D'Evils by Mr. Jay-Z

Jay-Z "Allure" (not that wack looped version with him laughing every 10 sec.)
Clipse "Ride Around Shining"

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

http://www.jamglue.com/
2lsb5up.jpg

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The instrumental that Jay-Z and Big L rapped over for 7 minutes.

If somebody actually has it for 7 min long would be even better but I only see like 3 min-4min instrumentals with no d/l link

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

for example the guy that needed I know

http://www.jamglue.com/tr...strumentals-Jay-Z-I-Know

like really this could not be eaiser

that guy made a thread awhile ago that he looked for the big l and jay freestyle beat for 19 years

i found it in like 2 minutes
First, thanks for the site.

Second, it should have only took 2 seconds in this day and age. Try looking for the beat when the freestyle FIRST hit the net over some 10 years ago. You'd get nowhere and forget about it. The beat leaked only like a yearago..
If somebody actually has it for 7 min long would be even better but I only see like 3 min-4min instrumentals with no d/l link
The beat they freestyled over is just a loop from the verse segment. Tons of software out there where you could do it yourself if you want itthat badly

I need that 'DJ Premier in Deep Concentration' track without the scratching, so I can record my own version of it.

Birdman ft. Drake & Wayne - 4 My Town

all i have heard was some edits.......i need the real thing

Back
Top Bottom