Insurance Agents?

Joined Feb 8, 2009
I been working this insurance agent thing for a month now these checks are
. But Im running out of people I know
How can I keep thisgoing like how do I get more leads I dont want to spam or telemarket cause I feel thats lame but I want to keep it goin its a decent side hustle especially fora student. So far I came up with advertising on Craigslist anybody got some marketing ideas.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
How come you pay pay all this money to insure___, but when it comes down to it the company never want to pay you, huh???

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How come you pay pay all this money to insure___, but when it comes down to it the company never want to pay you, huh???
Man I aint into the inner workings of this thing. I dont even have a liscense yet cuz I just supply it to people who want it. The way I see it if they dont getit from me they gone get it from somebody else .

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now