Interesting ESPN story about shoeheads

That guy is a jackhole, and the reason why this "shoe game" has been degraded so much...

the funny thing is that he already made an accunt onniketalk just to put this on the sneaker show case forum i seen this already your latttttteeee

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Nice article

And bdub253- The shoes in your avy look pretty fake
Yep....100% fake, id use a pair from your couple hundred + collection u have.

Solely Grails, I think its cool that you are an ESPN designer and what you did for your wedding party, but I personally believe "investing" in shoesis futile. Unless you have a room full of DS OGs, you ain't making anything in the future. A Retro collection is not buying your kids' collegeeducation. Expect some of your comments in this article to flame or "hate" you. This message board tends to roast the many that "resell"or grasp onto shoes as an "investment".

Originally Posted by solelygrails

One last thing on the point of being a reseller...my point was that every collector puts a value on the items they collect. In this case its sneakers, and you can't tell me that you don't know how much your shoes are worth because who knows one day what you'll need the money for...
Tru....I sometimes have to erg to sell some my shoes but I always second guess myself

Back
Top Bottom