Interesting Video on the Libya "Crisis", Rothschilds Fam, Gold and World Banking

make sense.....if da US loses da dollar as reserve currency...its over for da red, white, and blue.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Another one....

eek.gif
�Wait wait wait.. And their excuse for going into Libya is because this man is supposedly killing his own people? Since when does the U.S. give a damn about anything dealing with human emotions? I'm convinced this is strictly about money. Which makes me think, CNBC and a few of their correspondents (mainly Jim Cramer) are usually spewing some sort of opposition towards gold.. For example when the market dipped 5 or 600 points just recently, and the price of gold was just climbing almost effortlessly, this guy Cramer found every way possible to bash it.. It all makes sense now
laugh.gif

damn I always wondered why Libya, and not Yemen, Syria, Egypt, Bahrain or Tunisia? Now it makes sense...

Why do these videos have the stupidest production values? Do you really need that sinister intro music...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So basically the government/media is feeding us a bunch of BS...........What a surprise. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm more curious to have seen if Gadaffi had actually pulled this off.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Not everything is a conspiracy. There may have been economic incentives,but conditions of economic incentive exist almost everywhere in the middle east.

There was a legitimate humanitarian crisis and pretty much the entire international community responded; not just the US.

http://www.juancole.com/2...11-is-not-iraq-2003.html

I feel like you can't believe a soul out there...

if the incentive was to keep the dollar as the as the worlds reserve currency, is it safe to call the trillions that were spent on the Iraq/afghan war an investment?

I saw that RT video the other day and it does put the NATO interference in Libya into perspective. However, I am quite happy Gaddafi is gone. He is psycho.

I am very surprised the West turned on him. For the past decade he turned around and pretty much used to do dealings and ally with the U.S.,Britain,Israel,etc.

Like that RT video said, I remember when it was said Saddam was thinking of trading oil with euros instead of the dollar. So what happens? Iraq gets invaded. As for Afghanistan, it had to do with opium. These wars are economic wars.

its a hour long but its informative as hell..its basically what a few of us been tellin ya

for a while.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Not everything is a conspiracy. There may have been economic incentives,but conditions of economic incentive exist almost everywhere in the middle east.

There was a legitimate humanitarian crisis and pretty much the entire international community responded; not just the US.

http://www.juancole.com/2...11-is-not-iraq-2003.html

Divide and Conquer
tired.gif

thanks for posting these videos guys i love always seeing what our government is really up to with all these wars and our economy. Its just sad that 99% of our population just believes whatever the media tells them and doesnt know or care about whats really going on until its too late.

Back
Top Bottom