internet browser vol wat yall using

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Was a huge fan of firefox, but now i'm in love with

Google Chrome.

yes finally some peps that agree with me lol!!!! but are yall having the same issues i am having with NT???

What you mean?

I use Chrome occasionally, but it still has some bugs to work out. For instance... I was watching Hulu today and the video wouldn't sync w/ the audio.

It all comes down to the flexibility of firefox though. I like the privacy of it, and the maturity of the browser as well. It's much more customizablethan anything else on the market now.

yo anyone who uses chrome do u know how to fix this ???? this is wat happens when i quote someone

I am glad the following are using FF. Viewing basic websites look better on Firefox and even better on Safari. IE shouldn't even exist anymore....

I use Firefox and Chrome. I stick with FF until it freezes. Maybe someone can help me out?

Firefox ALWAYS freezes on me. Then gives me a message saying I need to close the process or restart my computer. I cant close the process, it just wont closethrough the task manager. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I am glad the following are using FF. Viewing basic websites look better on Firefox and even better on Safari. IE shouldn't even exist anymore....
It really does. To me it seems like Im looking at a site in HD. Yea maybe Im reaching but idk it definitely looks nicer

Firefox FTW
pimp.gif

yo any chrome user got the same problems as me ?? specially for NT??

I have that on my safari. You are seeing the HTMl coding instead of a visual of what's going on. I always assumed that everyone goes through this withtheir Macs but luckily the basic HTML coding is easy for me to read.

But I don't think this was going on when NT wasn't on Yuku. FOr some reason, NT on Yuku is more PC friendly then Mac friendly. Even the shortcutbars on the bottom to jump to other topics don't work sometimes.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

yo any chrome user got the same problems as me ?? specially for NT??

I have that on my safari. You are seeing the HTMl coding instead of a visual of what's going on. I always assumed that everyone goes through this with their Macs but luckily the basic HTML coding is easy for me to read.

But I don't think this was going on when NT wasn't on Yuku. FOr some reason, NT on Yuku is more PC friendly then Mac friendly. Even the shortcut bars on the bottom to jump to other topics don't work sometimes.

ya but im on a pc lol so ya ... and ya i can read HTML too but dont really want to plus i dont have no tool bar no smileys ec etc lol

IE is horrible, Chrome is on it's way, but Firefox is still the standard.

Back
Top Bottom