Internet Nostalgia Thread

GREAT thead OP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yahoo! chat >>>

I remember back in 2001 when my home computer didn't have internet and I'd take my allowance and go to Times Square and go to the Internet Cafe that used to be there and spend like $15 and be on the internet all day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I'll be in Yahoo! chatrooms having mad fun mackin to chicks lol, I had a 17 year old girlfriend from Ohio
grin.gif
and I was only 11 lol.. Those were the good old days.

A/S/L?

/roll

jpegs took like...15 mins to download...

i remember i DL'd a topless picture of jennifer aniston.......took like 30 mins....i had to keep my pops busy in the next room while it loaded..

it was SOOOOOOO fake..

but i was in middle school, hadnt seen many breasts, and had no idea photoshop existed....

LOL

so many memories.

/drop

A/S/L?

/roll

jpegs took like...15 mins to download...

i remember i DL'd a topless picture of jennifer aniston.......took like 30 mins....i had to keep my pops busy in the next room while it loaded..

it was SOOOOOOO fake..

but i was in middle school, hadnt seen many breasts, and had no idea photoshop existed....

LOL

so many memories.

/drop

Waiting 30 mins to fap to a 20 sec clip
AOL until like 9.0
Waiting overnight to download album to burn on cd for cd player
Sconex, etc
Dial up sound
Fighting with mom for phone line.

Waiting 30 mins to fap to a 20 sec clip
AOL until like 9.0
Waiting overnight to download album to burn on cd for cd player
Sconex, etc
Dial up sound
Fighting with mom for phone line.

My friends brother would give me $20 to burn him CD's. 12-18 hours to download and album!

For the life of me I can't remember the name of the chat room but does anyone remember on AOL that one room that was like a huge media server? You'd type a few prompts and you'd get an email with all the stuff they had. Then they'd email you what wanted to DL after you requested it. I got so many mixtapes and movies off of that.

I remember going to sites that had leaked pics of upcoming Jordans and going to school with them.

My friends brother would give me $20 to burn him CD's. 12-18 hours to download and album!

For the life of me I can't remember the name of the chat room but does anyone remember on AOL that one room that was like a huge media server? You'd type a few prompts and you'd get an email with all the stuff they had. Then they'd email you what wanted to DL after you requested it. I got so many mixtapes and movies off of that.

I remember going to sites that had leaked pics of upcoming Jordans and going to school with them.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

MTV chat room

Yahoo webcam
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I used to put in countless hours on Yahoo webcam. Id have these broads doing some wild stuff when my parents werent home. Ohhh the good ol days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

MTV chat room

Yahoo webcam
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I used to put in countless hours on Yahoo webcam. Id have these broads doing some wild stuff when my parents werent home. Ohhh the good ol days
pimp.gif

i remember leaving jay z volume 3 and dmx and then there was x.. downloading overnight on napster with a dial up connection
laugh.gif

i remember leaving jay z volume 3 and dmx and then there was x.. downloading overnight on napster with a dial up connection
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom