Interracial Dating... need I say more ?!

White girls don't really get many looks from me, probably because most of them are built like toothpicks and are really annoying IMO

White girls don't really get many looks from me, probably because most of them are built like toothpicks and are really annoying IMO
Strong post to SN ratio
Wouldnt that ratio be extremely negative? 
laugh.gif

I'm white, had one session with a black girl in college and MAN I think about trying to repeat that experience all the time. It haunts my dreams. :smh:

Correlates pretty much with everything we've said in this thread.

White chicks that have taken one black D love the black D.
Black women are losing across the board probably for the same reasons we've stated.
White dudes are flexing with that privilege.
Asians with the boy bodies are out here racking up W's
Middle eastern women are also out here dropping the smart bomb (pun intended no racist) on the competition.

:lol: :frown: at us black guys getting no love

But in terms of racial preference for me at least there isn't one.

I'm white, had one session with a black girl in college and MAN I think about trying to repeat that experience all the time. It haunts my dreams. :smh:

This reminds me of seeing this old dude in Borders who picked up a Maxim magazine, then kept sneaking glances of Show and Black Men's magazine, then opened the pages of Black Men's magazine and did what amounted to that Star Trek seizure gif :lol: I don't think Maxim exists to him anymore, and dude had to be like 65

This reminds me of seeing this old dude in Borders who picked up a Maxim magazine, then kept sneaking glances of Show and Black Men's magazine, then opened the pages of Black Men's magazine and did what amounted to that Star Trek seizure gif :lol: I don't think Maxim exists to him anymore, and dude had to be like 65

CRYIN !!! :rofl:

I'm basically Irish/polish( white ), but I'm mixed with everything else, they always ask if I'm Spanish. But I love me some Spanish yambs, of all variety , Columbia, Peru, Brazilian, Pueto rican, Italians, anD exotic looking females, think.....south florida

Last edited:
I can't stand most white girls voices. All high pitched and whiny sounding. Sounds like they asking a question every time they speak. Be grating on a brothas nerves.

I can't stand most white girls voices. All high pitched and whiny sounding. Sounds like they asking a question every time they speak. Be grating on a brothas nerves.
I notice that a lot in a lot of those  "valley" type girls... like many/all of there speech be in questions... That and the over usage of "like"... how the hell am I suppose to know whats it "like" when you never said what the hell your talking bout.

I'm black/Filipino and I like dating outside my race. I'm open to dating any race but Latinas have been number 1 since I could remember, mixed Asians too. But lately white woman are evolving into level 99 charizards. I need me one but seems like some white girls are scared to **** with guys if they aren't white. I see some dudes that aren't white with pretty white girls and I'm like where do I find them. I need me a bad white chick

Back
Top Bottom