Interview at finishline

Joined Dec 10, 2012
Who works there? I'm wondering what type of questions ill be facing so any help appreciated. I google my way into macys so any links to the questionaire would def b nice

Joined Dec 26, 2012
I doubt the questons would be the same. In general, when it comes to interviews, it all comes down to selling yourselft.

Some of the common questions during the interviews are:

"Tell me about yourself?"

"Why should we hire you?"

"what are your strengths and weaknesses?"

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Good luck OP

alp

Banned
Joined Sep 1, 2011
don't tell them your NT screen name and you'll be good

Joined Dec 2, 2010
-Customers are number uno!
-Show you have an open-minded MATURE personality.
-You have great knowledge on shoes, BUT don't sound cocky!!
-& that you're excited about the new experience and possibility their store has to offer
8)

Good Luck.
Oh and after interview, thank them for their time and give a FIRM HAND SHAKE!!

Joined Apr 5, 2006
The only qualifications needed is to be older than 16. If you can't nail a job at finishline, footlocker, _________, you're doing something very wrong

Joined May 9, 2013
just be prepared to answer any type of question thrown at you, and you'll be good. be calm. and last be in charge of that interview

Joined May 7, 2013
From what I understand (and my interview with Niketown) they want someone that can sell stuff not just shoes, but they'll most likely as questions about yourself and work-ethic. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now