Interview Tomorrow...Question

Joined Feb 12, 2008
I have an interview at a car dealership doing work around the dealership: cleaning cars, etc.

I'm sure they'll ask Why do you want to work here?

I've got some answers in mind but throw out some other responses NT.

Joined Feb 12, 2008
Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

i need money to spend on the new Rich Yung line
he'd kick my *%# out the building immediately with that answer

actually, i'd kick myself out

Joined Mar 27, 2006
Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i need money to spend on the new Rich Yung line
he'd kick my *%# out the building immediately with that answer

actually, i'd kick myself out

na give em the sob story ..

i remember when me n my dad used to wash our car on Saturday mornings .. that was before they took him away .. "angels" sir "angels"

Joined Feb 12, 2008
is the "i need the money" answer a good answer though?

I was thinking something like...

"I am looking for a job where I can utilize my strengths and this job allows me to do that...(go into detail of my strengths)"

Joined Mar 27, 2006
pops come thru when you workin .. Hey SOn! i was in the neighborhood thought you might what a $5 footlong from Subways .. your fav

Joined Feb 12, 2008

pops come thru when you workin .. Hey SOn! i was in the neighborhood thought you might what a $5 footlong from Subways .. your fav

i'd get down on my knees and start thanking the lord

Joined Sep 26, 2008

na give em the sob story ..

i remember when me n my dad used to wash our car on Saturday mornings .. that was before they took him away .. "angels" sir "angels"

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now