Interview with Kiya and Andrew of Self Edge about Selvedge Denim

That was pretty interesting. Not something I'm into at all (Old Navy!) but it was interesting to read about.

That was pretty interesting. Not something I'm into at all (Old Navy!) but it was interesting to read about.

thanks! yeah, it's not totally NT-style, but I think many who frequent NT will sort of go into this line of style in a few years.

thanks! yeah, it's not totally NT-style, but I think many who frequent NT will sort of go into this line of style in a few years.

i passed by the self edge store in the city before.  it was closed but it looked nice from what i could see through the windows.
people's interest in denim has seemed to decrease since last year, as evidenced by the denim thread which has been dead for months.

i still want to try a pair of apc's.

i passed by the self edge store in the city before.  it was closed but it looked nice from what i could see through the windows.
people's interest in denim has seemed to decrease since last year, as evidenced by the denim thread which has been dead for months.

i still want to try a pair of apc's.

Very interesting indeed.  There's a tremendous irony in the fact that Japan seems to be the at the forefront of technology yet their consumers (of denim) worship the quality and process of jeans replicated in a vintage process.  I swear the more educated I become on quality clothing and fashion, the more I yearn to liquidate my wardrobe and rebuild.

Very interesting indeed.  There's a tremendous irony in the fact that Japan seems to be the at the forefront of technology yet their consumers (of denim) worship the quality and process of jeans replicated in a vintage process.  I swear the more educated I become on quality clothing and fashion, the more I yearn to liquidate my wardrobe and rebuild.

Sorry, you won't find APCs at Self Edge. And I think the interest in denim has undoubtedly INCREASED. You can now purchase selvedge at the GAP, for example.

Sorry, you won't find APCs at Self Edge. And I think the interest in denim has undoubtedly INCREASED. You can now purchase selvedge at the GAP, for example.

Originally Posted by ekstra one

Yeah, but thats for the casual consumers. Gap is really charging $90 for their lightweight, thin Japanese denim
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ekstra one

Yeah, but thats for the casual consumers. Gap is really charging $90 for their lightweight, thin Japanese denim
smh.gif

Still haven't been to the NY store, yea it does seem as if raw denim has fell off a bit.
Had no clue a LA store was being opened up, props to Kiya and Andrew

Still haven't been to the NY store, yea it does seem as if raw denim has fell off a bit.
Had no clue a LA store was being opened up, props to Kiya and Andrew

Back
Top Bottom