INTERVIEWING MANNIE FRESH IN 10 MINUTES (EDIT: STORY LINK INSIDE)

How does it feel to be less requested by the newer artists even though he was a staple in the beginning of the careers for artists like Lil Wayne, T.I. and Jeezy.

His thoughts on Lex Luger and are there any similarities btw the two that he sees.

How does it feel to be less requested by the newer artists even though he was a staple in the beginning of the careers for artists like Lil Wayne, T.I. and Jeezy.

His thoughts on Lex Luger and are there any similarities btw the two that he sees.

What's his creative process? How does he start making a beat?
Favorite artist to work with?
Who hasn't he worked with in his career that he wants to?
Who does he feel is the most underappreciated artist in the industry?

Thanks, remember to post the interview and good luck

What's his creative process? How does he start making a beat?
Favorite artist to work with?
Who hasn't he worked with in his career that he wants to?
Who does he feel is the most underappreciated artist in the industry?

Thanks, remember to post the interview and good luck

ask him does he see a CM or Hot Boys reunion in the future? or maybe even a reunion for the 2011 BET Awards this summer like the Fuegees did awhile back

does he still keep in contact with Wayne, BG, Juvi, and Turk?

How does he feel about Waynes success? and did he see him reaching the level he's at now wayyyyyyy back in the Block Is Hot/Lights Out days?

the video wit Mystikal freestyling in his car was that a sign of music to come?

ask him does he see a CM or Hot Boys reunion in the future? or maybe even a reunion for the 2011 BET Awards this summer like the Fuegees did awhile back

does he still keep in contact with Wayne, BG, Juvi, and Turk?

How does he feel about Waynes success? and did he see him reaching the level he's at now wayyyyyyy back in the Block Is Hot/Lights Out days?

kinda silly question but what's his favorite beat that he's made? dude has hits for daaaaays and i just wonder what he considers his best.

kinda silly question but what's his favorite beat that he's made? dude has hits for daaaaays and i just wonder what he considers his best.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom