Introduce your pix...I'll start...

aww khlav <3

:smile:
smile.gif

[table]holla at me

henz0@aol.com
[/table]

lol@ the comment about Khlav's shirt......lol
"YourDaddy is not going anywhere, he will be back in Philadelphia next year" -Larry Brown

whoa - never thought you were like this , pictured you completly different.
but you look cool IMO (no this is really not meant in an homosexual way)
[size=+1]Representing Kickz.com[/size]

[size=+1]WANTED: AIR MAX 95 3M , size 13 , DS[/size]

FOR SALE

NIKE AIR BLAZER WHITE/RED SIZE 13 DS (euro-excl.) (click here for a pic)

Hey Omega, i dont know if anyone has asked u this b4 but do u work @ Training Camp? You look mad familiar.

omega i dont think we need to worry about infringing on some copyright law so you can take that thing off your shirt if you want.

OR IS IS ADIDAS!?????
\n
\n

^^^Doc you're crazy!!! But I was thinkin the same thing about the copyright thing.

It better not be Adidas!!!!! >:
mad.gif

NC Born, ATL raised.......

Persia, your girl is hot
"YourDaddy is not going anywhere, he will be back in Philadelphia next year" -Larry Brown

WTF, IT BETTER BE ADIDAS!

I WILL RUIN ALL OF YOU #$%&@'s IF IT AIN'T, FIENDS!

Yuck, that left a nasty taste in my mouth. Time to put on the adidas slips and get something to drink. :smile:
smile.gif

At midnight, all the agents and superhuman crew, go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do.--Bob Dylan

ayo 1tek

THEY AINT SO SUCH PLACE AS MARCYVILLE !

WANTED OLYMPIC VI in SIZE 9 !!!------SAIS9JORDANZ@AOL.com ... Holla

I'M GONNA PUT A CASES ON ALL A YOU NuckaZ I'M GOIN TO HAVE ALL YA PLAYIN BASKETBALL IN PELICAN BAY.... 23 HOUR LOCKDOWN NuckA SHOE PROGRAM NuckA !\n
\n

Damn I remember back in the day when everybody was scared to post their pics.
"At the age of twelve, my ambition was to become a gangster. To be a wiseguy was better than being President of the United States. To be a wiseguy was to own the world."

301515.jpg

just me ...

deckandton.jpg

76Roc / Seven6Roc and me on promnight

deckandja.jpg

76Roc / Seven6Roc and 1 of his girls

toneandtiff.jpg

Me and one of my "female friends"

maya1.jpg

maya.jpg

.:::MY FUTURE WIFEY:::.

[table]
I'm only nineteen but my mind is oldand when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold - P[/table][table]"I'm just kiddin' like Jason / unless you gon do it - Nelly
[/table][table]"I rather grab tools with beams and put the hawk to ya chest like you Abdur-Rahim" -Fab
[/table][table]"Yeah, I'ma drop-out, drop 6 / drop dead gorgous b...h drop they ish soon as I hop out" -Boo-bonic
[/table][table]"Always ready to clash with titans / and the princesses in my watch look like a flash of lighting " - Paul Cane[/table][table]"Regardless of the weight I'ma stay straight ghetto / E'rybody high / Don't nobody say hello" - G-Dep[/table]

YO! Yes lord, I asked for those pics of Maia like a week ago. Man... DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

Hello:

WOW! I checked this thread last night and it was around 40-60 something, and it JUMPED today. A few things I just wanted to say really quick before I forget.

Omega: I didn't expect you to look like that at all! (Archie wants to know where the PR3 is?)

Wyldcat: You are very pretty.

Alphaproject: Are those real AJ X Chicago?

Dirty: You stil kent spel, you aree an herb.

Thanks for posting everyone, it's very cool to put faces to names and all without FLAMING! Very cool, thanks for having the guts to post pics!

alex.
www.retrokid.com

YO! In my case, good thing. I didn't think you was a gremlin or nothing but I don't know... DF!!!

*Stopped in fear of nearing the line of homosexuality...
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

yea, thats me and tha girl that got away.....
AIM = Seven6ROC02..................Member Since: July 18, 2001
[table][tr][td]Ima Show You How To Do This...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]:Forum:[/td] [td]:Email:[/td] [td]:AIM:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip-Hop-World[/td] [td]Babyhova02@yahoo.com[/td] [td]Seven6ROC02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip -Hop - World - Moderator[/td][/tr][/table]​

i thought OmegaStarz was white and about 28 years old, dont know why....but you cool the way you look

Back
Top Bottom