Introduce your pix...I'll start...

DSC00775.JPG

^me

YO! You ladies do indeed look nice. Seems Femme caught the attention of the young coloreds. But uh, Omega, you got that pic I like back. Whoever she is, she's a banger. DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

Hey I have been on NT for like 1 year. For sure its been great. Here is a pic of me, well sorta .... the kickz collection in that pic is old. I sold them all... I am full Asian from HK. 18 years old. daaznfella got me into this :lol:
laugh.gif

MEAndShoes.jpg

^^^ cant even see yo face, nice collection tho....
AIM = Seven6ROC02..................Member Since: July 18, 2001
[table][tr][td]Ima Show You How To Do This...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]:Forum:[/td] [td]:Email:[/td] [td]:AIM:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip-Hop-World[/td] [td]Babyhova02@yahoo.com[/td] [td]Seven6ROC02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip -Hop - World - Moderator[/td][/tr][/table]​

Femme u look way older than 16 but i do remember u saying in a post that u goto highschool in NY so thats cool cuz i'm 17 HOLLA!!!!!!!!!
I paint pictures beautifully, but people is nearsighted/Don't worry bout plagurism, it'll take em years to bite it-- Jay-Z

le femme u dont look 16. on tha real i thought u was married i saw that rock on your finger.but i guess i was wrong btu on tah real u dont look 16 and wat up wit taht cat said that le femme jordan caught tah attention of tah colored how u kno we all black and r u tryna say that she doesnt look good to a white person i hope u aint racist
fresh nikes wife beater knicks jersey white sneakersheavy like an ice freezer deadly not nice either

OMEGA...you just gon go and D'Boe us like this?? tsk tsk shame on you man... :wink:
wink.gif

DaaznFella@Hotmail.comAIM-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

Lol I have the same feelings as Omega about posting my pic for EVERYONE to see on the net, but if anyone (ladies) wants me to send them my pic then email me at enci360@yahoo.com

Ummmmmmmmm.......wyldecat89, this is the um.....internet police.......age and location please? :smile:
smile.gif

its official...omega is my long lost brother...dam that fool looks likeme, my homegurl even said so...it's just that he looks more "mature" then me hahahha, you should post the pix!!!.....
DaaznFella@Hotmail.comAIM-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

Back
Top Bottom