Introduce your pix...I'll start...

you guys looking at his pic kinda hard :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Look at the shoes in my pic, yea I gotdemkickz

Yo ANT, damn, son, you seriously look a lot like Big Boi, haha, you ain't kiddin' when you say that you rep the Dungeon Family, haha. I'd get a pic up if I had a damn scanner or a digital camera, ah well, I'll go steal my boy's or somethin'.

One.
Across the coast, the hemisphere, look how hip-hop grew/ But it's still the proverbial sad clown of music: Exploited by many, understood by few...- J-Live, The Best Part

YO! Word, Premo. Throw some pics up while it's cool. I'll feel really lame about this in about 13 hours. Rock looks like a... not sure. DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

This is me with my little bro a WHILE ago attempting the peoples eyebrow but we couldnt control our laughter. Im glad this thread has gone pretty smoothly without any flames. Peace.

Untitled-1.jpg

Hey folks,

I've edited quite a few NTers' sigs.

We've instituted some additional Rules of Conduct recently. One of them specifically indicates that all personal sigs are allowed to have a total of 5 lines of text/space (normal font size).

And the ROC re: usage of profanity, even with letters or symbols substituted, are still in effect.

Kindly make the necessary changes. If you've seen me edit your post, it's most likely for reasons pertaining to your sig.

the mowhawk was VERY short lived...I was in the middle of shaving my head bald when I decided to take the pic...

HAVE you seen Khlav's picture?!?! Would you let someone sleep on your porch if they looked like Nick!?

to4DPOQwLlnR4NDUWA+4xvuf22lNv1GS0180.jpg

vZnxHRuDKA3uIeu90o+0FmeFdVo5A4Q30180.jpg

[table]*-H-*-o-*L-*-L*-a-* *-F-*-o-*-W-*-a-*-R-*-D-* *-S-*-T-*-R-*-i-*-C-*-K-*-L-*-i-*-E-* *-J-*-o-*-R-*-D-*-a-*-N-*-z-*[/table]

This is me y'all

phil1.JPG

Note the nutritious meal!

And now lookin at the pic.....damn, i'm really white. I need some sun!

Peace

Phil

3347698723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E84%3A%3E%3B49%3E48%3B663a34355653%3E232329%3A977695ot1lsi

As you can see from the date, its a little old, and the time is 11:04, after a full day of shopping and watching the knicks lose ( :frown:
frown.gif
). Unlike what most NT'ers claim (emphasis on claim), i dont wear authentics every day, in fact this is the only one i own.

*Yo ANT, holdin it down my man!! I got that same shirt, its very DF!!!
[table][tr][td]Only Cool People can wear this shirt!!![/td] [/tr][tr][td]The WebSite[/td] [td]The Email[/td] [td]AIM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]www.solecontrol.net[/td] [td]wustevekwn@aol.com[/td] [td]BrightonsFinest[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip Hop Diplomat : Droppin' Science Since 2000[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom