eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Copped on release day. Those are HOT!

Why is everyone saying these are so much better? The final design is hardly a departure from the samples we've been seeing. And that black/ red stitchinghurts the eyes. I want to see the black base/ red colorway!

Like someone said, they look like tmacs...

thanks for the pics, I thought the color scheme on them other ones were nice too but these blow em out the water. These go!

I definitely bashed the fake 23 samples, and these from a design perspective are not too far off. But the colorway is hot though, admittedly. I kinda like, andwho knows, I dare say it, I might actually even cop.
grin.gif

i dont know about anyone else but to make a good decision on whether they are hot or not
i have to see them on someones feet preferably Mike

aNYthing said the uppers were lasered, not stiched like the fakes. Guess not.

WOW! A definite cop for me! Actually copped times 2! MUCH better color placement. Simply amazing. Im glad JB incorporated MJs initials into the native americanpattern because it makes these that much more special. Thanks heat. Hahaha. I was just thinking how completely way off the fakes are. Omg, JB definitely putthose fake makers in their place.

I'm surprised so many people like these... I don't like these at all. Like somebody else said, the first thing I think about when I look at these isD-Wades.

I seriously hope this is a decoy shoe. No one in the world will see the actual shoes till the official release date. Then BAM!!!, Tinker will hit us withsomething out of this world and JB will have redeemed themselves from the letdowns from AJ XVII and on, with the exception of the XX.

These look amazing, but the stitching is too much for me. Thanks for the pics.

Heat23's the man of the month! SALUTE!
Thanks for sharing.

Btw, I remember that few months back, people who have seen them said "they are indeed the air jordan 23".
I wonder how is that.
All I can see is MMMMMMMMMM. Seems like McDonald's.

they get my approval. Only thing im not crazy over is that little bit of gold on the tongue. Cant wait to see the other colorways.

first sketches and leaked pics of the XX's made me say "wow". these just take all the words out of my mouth... because they looks so horrible. ithought mj's sig on the toe box was a dope idea, but the M in all the diamond pattern is OD. and the finger print sole just hurts my feelings. this shoeain't right to me.

i think the ONLY thing i'd like to see on these, is some visible AIR.

otherwise i think this is going to become a classic

Back
Top Bottom