INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

I actually really liked the all black fakes. I'm not really feeling the stiching on the side of the shoe, it's really too much. The "argile"print at least wasn't so much. I will say this though, i'm really feeling the sole and midsole on these.. If they release an all black they might bebetter to me...

Heat... Thanks for the pics, do you happen to have a side view of the shoe? From the pics the "fin" doesn't look as big as it did on the fakes,would like to see that detail if you have it... thanks...

These are good, not great...but good. I do not like the red strip across the front, but these will grow on me like the 17-22's did im sure

Is this the limited footlocker release colorway ? 01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318474-151 White/Titanium-University Blue
$230
*Limited Release to Top 23 Nike/Jordan stores
is this the shoe?

Box, inner lining, soles, CF, and the subtle signatures on the toe all look nice. Tongue looks horrible and stitching on the side looks too busy. I will haveto see them in person or on someones feet before I can make my final decision. Can anyone make out the "fin" on the back of the heel? It looks whiteso it blends into the background.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Is this the limited footlocker release colorway ? 01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318474-151 White/Titanium-University Blue
$230
*Limited Release to Top 23 Nike/Jordan stores
is this the shoe?

Isn't the limited release joints supposd to be University Blue? I'd guess these are the first GR of them..

I am not feeling these at all. To me personally , the fakes looked better. All those Ms killed the shoe.

EL REY JR

I like these alot! I do kinda wish they would have stayed with the pattern stiching instaed of all those Ms. The Black/Red colorway should be leaked in thenext HOURS. I mean it only comes out a week afer these. I would really like to know what that thing hanging off of the back is for though.

sheesh the fake pics had me scared--they were too bland for a sig shoe, now these are fire. However as someone said above, the tounge looks awfully cheap! Theshoe is quality imo other than the tounge and I cannot wait for the black pair to surface! Keep it comin' JB.

ummm.......so do some colorways have the "m" and some the design print???........either way....

CLASSIC.

NOW I WANNA SEE MORE COLOR WAYS.......................

wait....THE SCAN OBVIOUSLY DIDNT HAVE THE "M" IT HAD THE PATTERN....SOOOOOOO
DOES ANYONE KNOW WUTS GOING ON????

WOW...just WOW. THIS is why I LOVE Jordans. There hasnt been a sig shoe that I havnt liked, this is an INSTANT add to my collection.

I prefer the Black colorway more.

The signatures on the uppers are not really doing it for me.

They are still going to be classics.... The quality is superb.

all i am gonna say is, there better be a blue colorway that is not limited and 230. Otherwise, wtf!?
I can't get those!

for everyone who keeps sayin things about the "M" pattern its not a m..well it is but its not it a 23 he uses that as the "M" when he signshis sig you guys are such rookies

eek.gif

great to see pics of the legitimate product; i like these a lot, can't wait to buy 'em.

i dont care what anyone says.......to me......

THESE SHOES ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE 11'S.....

CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
CLASSIC
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THE 20'S.

......ALOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT THE PAT. LEATHER WAS STUPID AND TOO MUCH AT FIRST ALSO.......

GOODWAY TO END IT.

THE 23'S ARE DOPE AND THE FIRST SIG. LINE SINCE HE WAS STILL PLAYIN WIT THE BULLS THAT IM ACUALLY GOING TO GET EVERY (UNLESS THEY OVER DO IT) COLORWAYRELEASED.

I LOVE THESE SHOES.

TO THE THOSE ARE D'WADE SAYERS........WELL, SAVE SOME $ AN GET UR DWADES.......I'LL TAKE THE SHOES THAT STARTED IT ALL.

AIR JORDANS.

Back
Top Bottom