Ipad 2.5 or 3?

was thinking of getting an ipad 2 but will there be a ipad upgrade possibly by 2012?
nerd.gif

was thinking of getting an ipad 2 but will there be a ipad upgrade possibly by 2012?
nerd.gif

minus well save your money and wait for the ipad5.. comes out in 2017 i think.. 
srs.. just get the iPad 2.. dont see a point in waiting if you really want/need it. 

srs.. just get the iPad 2.. dont see a point in waiting if you really want/need it. 

Originally Posted by proper english

ironic

ironic

Originally Posted by go rilla

ironic
WHOOSH2%5B1%5D.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

ironic
WHOOSH2%5B1%5D.gif

Back
Top Bottom