Ipad question...$

So the Ipad is dropping on Saturday.  Is it just at Apple stores or what?

Also, I don't want one myself (piece of junk), but I've been hearing they'll be in very short supply...so if I can get my hands on one, there might be a quick flip opportunity to profit a couple hundred bucks...what are your thoughts about that?

BestBuy is supposed to have them as well. They expect about 1 million to be ready. I wouldn't bet on flipping them. As many people know that being an early adopter of Apple products isn't smart as they usually leave stuff out on purpose. And plus, many buyers have preordered online, or are waiting for the 3G version.

I don't even think it's worth the hassle honestly.

Apple pretty much cut out the middle man with the pre-orders and ability to pick up at store.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

BestBuy is supposed to have them as well. They expect about 1 million to be ready. I wouldn't bet on flipping them. As many people know that being an early adopter of Apple products isn't smart as they usually leave stuff out on purpose. And plus, many buyers have preordered online, or are waiting for the 3G version.
Well you know for some reason peeps go deaf, dumb,and stupid for apple fad products.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Well you know for some reason peeps go deaf, dumb,and stupid for apple fad products.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Well I like apple products myself.  I mean I have a classic iPod, an iPhone, and a uMacbookPro.  But I know better than to buy first gen products from them.  Not to mention I could see them dropping in prices when they update them next year.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Well I like apple products myself.  I mean I have a classic iPod, an iPhone, and a uMacbookPro.  But I know better than to buy first gen products from them.  Not to mention I could see them dropping in prices when they update them next year.
Thats what I mean. I never get the 1st gen stuff. some peeps just like having it 1st and will play crazy amounts of $$ to have something outdated in 6-12 months. BTW I have a g5

Back
Top Bottom