iPhone 4 On T-Mobile......VOL How Is It?

iphones 
alien.gif

iphones on edge
sick.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

What the point of having an iPhone without 3G or visual voice-mail and other features..
Apps.

Word this isn't android where you buy off the hype of 4g and features that you can't even take advantage of.
delicious ironic statement comin from a iphone fan
laugh.gif

What the point of having an iPhone without 3G or visual voice-mail and other features..
Apps.

Word this isn't android where you buy off the hype of 4g and features that you can't even take advantage of.
delicious ironic statement comin from a iphone fan
laugh.gif

EDGE in 2011 sucks, bro-hamsterdam....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i had an i4 and it wasnt all that dope on tmobile...

you cannot do ANYTHING over EDGE... gotta strictly be on wi-fi...

b/c it'll either time out or take a full minute...

ESPECIALLY cydia... smh...

just rock w/ a G2 or Vibrant....

or maybe even the new sidekick coming...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDGE in 2011 sucks, bro-hamsterdam....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i had an i4 and it wasnt all that dope on tmobile...

you cannot do ANYTHING over EDGE... gotta strictly be on wi-fi...

b/c it'll either time out or take a full minute...

ESPECIALLY cydia... smh...

just rock w/ a G2 or Vibrant....

or maybe even the new sidekick coming...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Apps.

And what about the apps that work better on 3G? If your buying a iphone4 just to show off and taking away a viable functionality just so you can pay less, you need to get your prioties in check. You might as well just stick to a bb or a dumbphone if you cant afford an expisive bill. Even some of fthe off the high end android phones bills can match up to a 75 to 80 plan and you still will have 3g too boot.

I rather have a hype android device than a phone with limitaions.

Apps.

And what about the apps that work better on 3G? If your buying a iphone4 just to show off and taking away a viable functionality just so you can pay less, you need to get your prioties in check. You might as well just stick to a bb or a dumbphone if you cant afford an expisive bill. Even some of fthe off the high end android phones bills can match up to a 75 to 80 plan and you still will have 3g too boot.

I rather have a hype android device than a phone with limitaions.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Apps.
why use a castrated iphone on t-mobile when you can get yourself a high powered android phone that takes advantage of da HSPA+  4g speeds as well as

stocked with apps and horsepower to match?

Stocked apps? What apps? Name them. I read the android the thread you guys dont even talk about apps it's all about whose homescreen looks better than the others or how to flash your crappy stock roms.

Apps.
why use a castrated iphone on t-mobile when you can get yourself a high powered android phone that takes advantage of da HSPA+  4g speeds as well as

Stocked apps? What apps? Name them. I read the android the thread you guys dont even talk about apps it's all about whose homescreen looks better than the others or how to flash your crappy stock roms.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 THIS is all my Android friends talk about/show off. that and the fact that they OC'ed their phone to 200 more MHz (
eek.gif
eek.gif
).. and that they have 4G service (across the state)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 THIS is all my Android friends talk about/show off. that and the fact that they OC'ed their phone to 200 more MHz (
eek.gif
eek.gif
).. and that they have 4G service (across the state)

Originally Posted by romeo0o

Apps.
True story. The gps app I got > my gps unit.
The games are great. Camera beats my old bold.

The iPhone is pretty serious. I haven't got the MMS figured out yet though ...
yup.

EDGE is not that bad, yall make it seem like its dial up. i got a 3g running on EDGE on tmobile, did the MMS thing, and it works fine.
i havent had any problems. i use to have a BB n that was horrible, lets not even start.
iphone on tmobile >any BB

Apps.

yup.

EDGE is not that bad, yall make it seem like its dial up. i got a 3g running on EDGE on tmobile, did the MMS thing, and it works fine.
i havent had any problems. i use to have a BB n that was horrible, lets not even start.
iphone on tmobile >any BB

Apps.
and I use Clear on the go wifi for my internet. Iphone 3GS. Canceled TMobile's data plan which the money for that now goes to the Clear bill. 4G speeds FTW

Apps.
and I use Clear on the go wifi for my internet. Iphone 3GS. Canceled TMobile's data plan which the money for that now goes to the Clear bill. 4G speeds FTW

Apps.

there is an app in the cydia program. Think it's called sinful Iphone where u can send and receive MMS

Apps.

there is an app in the cydia program. Think it's called sinful Iphone where u can send and receive MMS

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Apps.

I think he is talking about native MMS with Tmobile. Just call Tmobile customer support and they will walk you threw how to set up MMS on the iPhone.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Apps.

I think he is talking about native MMS with Tmobile. Just call Tmobile customer support and they will walk you threw how to set up MMS on the iPhone.

Apps.

roll.gif
 That acually made me chuckle............

Apps.

roll.gif
 That acually made me chuckle............

Back
Top Bottom