Iphone 4 Out of Warranty, Will Apple Tell me I'm Screwed???

So out of nowhere today my iphone 4's lock/sleep button stopped working. Something inside broke as the button can't be pressed down anymore and is almost flush with the aluminum on top of the phone. I've had the phone since it came out so its a year and a half old. Am i sol as far as Apple replacing it? Thanks

try your luck
some employees are nice and hook you up even if out of warranty
sometimes they might charge less than they would for someone out of warranty, just depends who ya get

Thanks, terrible time for this to happen. I've been avoiding malls like the plague this holiday season. Last thing i wanna do is head to the mall since that's the closest Apple store, four days before Christmas.

i can ask my boy what he would do he normally does all that customization stuff taking the phone apart and putting it back together, but you may want to check with apple first because they just may hook you up

Originally Posted by megatron

try your luck
some employees are nice and hook you up even if out of warranty
sometimes they might charge less than they would for someone out of warranty, just depends who ya get

pretty much how it goes

best bet is to just go try your luck. Sometimes they are cool. My wifey speaker broke and they fixed it for free. (no warranty)

Is the warranty one year in the US? In Finland the law makes it 2 year warranty which is pretty great. My iphone die like two weeks after the one year mark and i got brand new for free. 

similar situation for me kinda, i bought my iphone 4 on craiglist couple months ago, and now the screen is a little loose and very unresponsive to the point where i can hardly use it. i cant even slide to unlock, is there anything apple can do for me? even give me that $150 replacement?

I got screwed when trying to get the Apple + warranty. They saw that my screen was slightly cracked. You had to really look for the crack. So they decline in selling me the warranty. I know that if it ever has a hardware problem...they are going to say that it was because I dropped it. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif