iPhone 5S drops this June

so the iphone 5 just came out & apple is already screwing people over by dropping the iPhone 5S so soon but it is pretty nice...so Apple is on a 6 month update cycle now. So Should we be use to the back to back updates/ new releases by now? What do you feel about it?

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/iphone-5-release-to-see-nfc-and-6-8-colours-feature

http://kush-joint.com/?g=Forget-iPhone-5-Its-Time-For-iPhone-6&img=5013

http://www.complex.com/tech/2012/12/the-iphone-5s-is-expected-to-drop-june-2013-rumor

Last edited:
Eh, don't think I'll buy another iPhone ever again (I've owned the 3G, 3GS, 4 and 5).

My sister just recently picked up the galaxy note II, and it's literally like night and day.

Welp its not like a surpise anymore u knew sooner or later the 5s was coming out

It's just a rumor though.

Every time apple hardware parts have leaked, the rumored models were announced and released in the following months.

It'll be interesting how they implement and spin NFC in the new iPhone after talking it down just months ago.

Also seems like competitive pressure is forcing Cupertino's hands in their design choices. Multiple color iPhones seems more like an attempt to smother the appeal of Windows Phone's colorful design aesthetic, than a genuine Apple design choice.

Last edited:
Every time apple hardware parts have leaked, the rumored models were announced and released in the following months.
It'll be interesting how they implement and spin NFC in the new iPhone after talking it down just months ago.
Also seems like competitive pressure is forcing Cupertino's hands in their design choices. Multiple color iPhones seems more like an attempt to smother the appeal of Windows Phone's colorful design aesthetic, than a genuine Apple design choice.
$100 Paypal that the 5S does not come in fruity colors.

Eh, don't think I'll buy another iPhone ever again (I've owned the 3G, 3GS, 4 and 5).

My sister just recently picked up the galaxy note II, and it's literally like night and day.
No bias, but I was at my cousins last night and got to see his note 2, the thing is huge and I have no idea why people say the screen quality is good, the colors look all washed out, no where near as vibrant as retina. I can't speak on the android 4.2 because I didn't really mess with it, but the phone itself is meh.

i truly think this is because after the initial opening day sales...the drop off is the reason for this. Ppl are starting to come around and see the huuuuuuuuuuge gap in terms of advancement/improvements/features phones like the samsung have made over the iphone. Not to mention the difference in cost.

Add to that the fact that they are pretty much buying/paying off the cydia etc... crackers/jailbreakers and developers of all the j.b. apps and getting them to implement them as a regular..(i guess they like if we cant beat them, buy them) They will use alot of there features/breakthroughs and in a sense slowly add things from jailbreak into the reg phone in a attempt to one...provide features etc...many ppl havent seen, curb/mnimize/ or even put to a end to j.b., and to try to keep iphone users etc from making the switch.

Apple has released a new phone every summer for the past 5 years, how is this news? I bet Apple is going to release a new phone in summer 2014 screwing over more people!

Back
Top Bottom