iPhone 5S drops this June

yeah, don't get why people are mad. this happens all the time. and not just apple. its pretty normal in the tech/computer world to update your products every few months..

It's crazy how that these "latest" features that come out with every new iPhone have been around for years and years. Imagine what's currently being developed now.

This is why im done with apple. They front like they're the first to have tese features.
That panaroma camera thing. There's been apps for that for like 2+ years but they front like they invented it.

I have a 4 and I'm bored of it. So limited to what u can do. I'm getting a galaxy next.
Nvr going back to iPhone.

Apple is like the Jordan brand of phones. They're not rly that great(quality wise) but everyone wants one.

This is why im done with apple. They front like they're the first to have tese features.
That panaroma camera thing. There's been apps for that for like 2+ years but they front like they invented it.

I have a 4 and I'm bored of it. So limited to what u can do. I'm getting a galaxy next.
Nvr going back to iPhone.

Apple is like the Jordan brand of phones. They're not rly that great(quality wise) but everyone wants one.

yup same here...going to wait for the galaxy iv to drop this summer

I want the 5s but my problem is finding the best plan and with who? I currently have Verizon and my contract is up. Looking for cheaper but dont want to give up on good cell tower reception. Any Ideas?

I want the 5s but my problem is finding the best plan and with who? I currently have Verizon and my contract is up. Looking for cheaper but dont want to give up on good cell tower reception. Any Ideas?

If you talk a lot stay with Verizon,

If you mainly text and browse the web just find the cheapest plan but truthfully any company that has the iPhone is going to be priced similarly on contract. Maybe a 10 dollar variance here and there.

I highly doubt there's going to be a significant upgrade from the 5. Just like the 5 wasn't a huge upgrade from the 4S.

Back
Top Bottom