iphone contract question

Joined Jan 13, 2009
basically i have an iphone 3g thru at&t had it for about 1 year 7 months but its beat to death, its so slow its almost unbearable apps just crash, tons of dust under the screen, etc. i can update to an iphone 3gs for the "new customer" price, but my only problem is i plan on getting the pretty much guaranteed new iphone in june its just i dont want to pay "retail" for it (if u dont know what i mean, say the iphone usually cost 500 but when u sign a contract u get them for a "discounted" price)

HERES ME QUESTION i heard that at&t lets u upgrade iphones for the "discounted" price no matter how long u have been in contract? is this true? and what would be a better option if what i heard was false

Joined May 1, 2006
if you were to go get an iphone today, you'd pay $200 on top of the cost of any model (so, $300 for a 3G, $400/$500 for a 3GS depending on the model).
What you can do is wait until 1 year, 10 months and get it at the subsidized price, or go in now and see if an employee will give you a refurb at the $200 repalcement cost (it's done for people who get water damage and other unfixable things).
You might as well wait til the new ones drop though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now