iPhone Owners HELP

Hey guys im really on the fence about buying one but want to know what u guys think of them and wanted u guys to answer a few question, if u could help me out that would be great. I would go down to the apple store but when i did i found it hard to believe that this chick was actually working there, she didnt know anything about it and basically told me i had to go to cingular to get the info. So I was just wondering if u guys have any regrets on buying it and how its working for u? When u guys went to go get it connected with Cingular/ATT did they make u sign another contract for two years?? Anybody get it as a part of their family plan, cuz if i do thats how it would be, so im assuming i would have to pay the $9.99 for the line plus the $40 to get web,text,ect. Hows the battery life, cuz im assuming it runs out fast if u is texting, webbin and listening to music. Well thats all that comes to my head right now, thanks in advance for any info

^^^you should have posted this in the general forum... It not only belongs there but you'd get more responses as well.. Good luck...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

I was also in the fence about picking up the iphone, but once the price dropped it was an easy pick up. So far it has been the best phone I have had in awhile, I am a pretty die hard Motorola user up to this point. The phone is very easy to use and set up. All you do is buy the phone from the Apple store, take it home and plug it into your computer and itunes will take you through getting it activated. You do have to sign a 2 year agreement, it states it on the box, and I am sure you can add it to your family plan. Hope this helped.

Quote:
All you do is buy the phone from the Apple store, take it home and plug it into your computer and itunes will take you through getting it activated. You do have to sign a 2 year agreement, it states it on the box, and I am sure you can add it to your family plan.

When u take it home and do this on ur computer, does it ask you for some kindo of credit card number?? So i was talking to a cingular employee and he says that the two year agreement is only for ur phone and not other phones on the family plan, any truth to this, i feel like he is just trying to sell me this to get comission.

Oma,

When you set it up on your computer it shouldnt ask you for any credit card number at all. You pay for the phone at the Apple store and you are adding the service which you will get billed monthly for. So you shouldnt be asked for a credit card number at all.

The rep you talked to was right, I used to work for Cingular, and your concern is a common one. Even though all of you are on the same rate plan each phone has its own contract terms. So you activating an iPhone wont affect the rest of the phones on your family plan other than now they are sharing minutes with another person.

^^^^
well im just looking to replace my phone so they are already sharing minutes
I assume its the same deal

i have no regret about buying one, i love the phone

i activated my phone through itunes and since i already have a contract with cingular, I just replaced my old phone with my iPhone
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

DON'T DO IT!

(A) You'll be kicking yourself in the @#%$.
(B) You'll end up selling it for a loss to pick up the Wi-Fi model at Christmas...

Trust me, the new model blows the POS first version out of the water!
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

^^^^^^what is this new verison they are suppose to come out with during christmas, how does it blow this one out of the water??

Back
Top Bottom