iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Nobody can help me out¿

With what?

I posted this on the last page:

Quick question: I've been switching between my sk3 and my iPhone just because of convience(sk AIM is still the best) and now I want to go full time onthe iPhone. I've been told that it's as easy as going to my.tmobile.com and switching the plan. My question is that since I'll be changing the planfrom the SK one to just the internet plan, would I also need to change the phone that it says I'm using¿ Hopefully that makes sense...

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Winpwn keeps crashing on me ;(

And I get error 1403 when I try to restore it.

Restore and wait for the Ziphone crack. All cracks for the iphone are based off of what this guy did so I am just waiting to unlock my og iphone...plus I really want them to double the size 32GB ftw

is there even going to be a Ziphone 2.0 crack?

I could have sworn somebody said they had a LRG case to sell in here now I can't find it
smh.gif

i got a quick question is it safe to order the lrg monster cases from their website or should i buy it off ebay?
if you looked you'd see there are none of that website

I'm scared to get my first bill but I get a 23% discount anyway and waived activation fee. But I've heard nothing but bad stories about the first bill.Yall need to check out the U200 code I posted on the last page, I get an extra 200 free anytime mins a month.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Anybody know if this dude is legit....

http://myworld.ebay.com/rich1061/

Cause he has had a gang of those LRG iPhone cases....and I don't want a fake.

I wouldn't do it personally. I was reading his feedback from other buyers and some stated that it was indeed fake. There is another cat on there thathas very few cases, if he even has anymore, that are about $40 shipped. He is the real deal.

sold my iphone 16gb for 588 on ebay picked up the black 16gb from att for 199 they made a mistake some how and i stayed quiet.

I just got my Black 16GB 3G iPhone today from UPS. I'm going to open and personalize it tommorrow when I got time. I got alot of music and videos to put onit.

has anyone used mobileme yet? i'm still on the fence about it..

1. when you click on an application and it goes back to the homescreen it means
a. it needs to be updated
b. servers are down/crash

my first bill was like 120.00.. i expected that..

you can't watch flash videos.. it is not supported YET!!!!!!

Itsplies aka 703 what's good fam!!! I see you finally got ya 3g
laugh.gif
how do you like it so far? Lemme tell u fam...my iphone 3g DOES NOT WORK now...itwon't &*^*^%& power on now!!!!!!!!! I gotta take it back to apple...and they better give me a brand new 3g!!

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Winpwn keeps crashing on me ;(

And I get error 1403 when I try to restore it.

Restore and wait for the Ziphone crack. All cracks for the iphone are based off of what this guy did so I am just waiting to unlock my og iphone...plus I really want them to double the size 32GB ftw

is there even going to be a Ziphone 2.0 crack?
That would be nice.. But im thinkin about moving back down to 1.1.4. This new update is killin my Iphone. Its sooooo slow now its not even cool. It lags like crazy when im typing on it.

Is anyboyd apps not working?..I cant get on aim,weather bug,etc...been like this for two days
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom