iPhone: Post everything here

I've updated and it stills happens to me
smh.gif

YO! So im copping an iPhone next week and i want movies and tv shows to be on there... what is the best program/method to convert downloaded/linkedmovies/videos to MP4?

please help! thanks

i am having a problem finding the ipsw file for 1.1.1 after downloading it...

This pictures shows what i must have after downloading it..

This is what i have... i can't find the file they have but i have everything else.. Someone help me..

hey, im looking to buy a used iphone, so i can use it on tmobile. does anybody know where i could get one for under retail? (ive looked on ebay andcraigslist). any help is appreicated, thanks
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

how do i download a picture from my email to my iphone? and how do you create ringtones for it too?

im pretty sure it was posted earlier in this thread...

EXACT STEPS

1. Select the song in iTunes that I want to use as a ringtone. Protected AAC files will not work.
2. Right-click on the song and select Get Info
3. Go to the Options page and select the start and end times for the ringtone
4. Right-click on the song again and select Convert Selection to AAC
5. Right-click on the converted song and select Show in Finder
6. Drag the .m4a file from the Finder window to your desktop
7. Go back to iTunes and delete the converted song from iTunes. When I skipped this step, double clicking on the .m4r file to import the ringtone into iTunes did not work properly.
8. Right-click on the song file on your desktop, select Get Info and change the file extension from .m4a to m4r. You should get a warning message about changing the extension.
9. Open a Finder window and locate the Ringtones folder underneath your iTunes folder. The path should be /Users//Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Ringtones. If this folder does not exist, create it.
10. Drag the renamed song file from your desktop to the Ringtones folder in Finder.
11. Double-click on the .m4r file now stored inside the Ringtones folder. iTunes should change to the Ringtones folder under Library near the top and start playing the ringtone
12. Plug-in your iPhone to begin the sync process. This should copy the ringtone over to your iPhone. You can verify this after the sync is complete by expanding the iPhone contents inside iTunes and then, selecting the Ringtones folder.

^^got that from pg 6
ehh i remember trying that out when i first got the iphone (firmware 1.0.2) and it didn't work. right now i'm on firmware 1.1.1 and usingsendsong to make a certain song my ringtone. =)

but QUICK QUESTION!

is it safe to use ibrickr on an UNLOCKED iPHONE (tmobile), firmware 1.0.2, to upload custom ringtones?

Originally Posted by djp 510

Can somebody help me with my iphone problem. I activated mine last night at the at&t store. They transferred my number (same # as my old phone) and I thought my old service (Verizon) was supposed to end when they transferred it. As of right now, I can make calls and send out text messages with my iphone, but my old phone is still in service, and all the incoming calls and text messages go to my old razr still. So right now, I have to carry 2 phones, well my razr is still doing the job, but I don't want it to do anything.

Did this happen to you guys? I'm guessing that the razr will eventually shut off? I'm hoping I don't have both of them in service though, with the same number... I didn't even know that was possible. Help!

you cant deactivate a verizon phone with AT&T

you have to call verizon and have them end your service. you should be straight after that.

how is meebo on the iphone because i been thinking about getting a iphone but having second thought cuz no aim

Sup_

Turn up your hearing aid Fong! J/P
laugh.gif

If you still got the factory film on the iPhone then thats your problem.

Other 3rd party films are fine and I have no problem hearing anything.

Peace.

Son is waiting 22 mins for a bump? What, did it fall to page 2? Jesus.
I'd wait for Q1 08 myself...based on rumors Ive head.

Anyone have it? Whats your highest score on Garage Voice-Chase him & Dance off? Mine is 23,452 & 46,634

Back
Top Bottom