iPhone: Post everything here

I hacked my iPod Touch and I love it, I got all the iPhone apps, other than that the other ones pretty much suck to me and the NES game thingy sucks its toohard to play imo, if your gonna hack yours I would recommend ipodtouchmaster on youtube, quick and simple.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

This dude cant be serious. Youve always had a thing for coming at me. This has nothing to do with being loyal to Apple. I made the statement to ensure NTers the consequences of doing so. It WILL brick your phone, no if ands or buts. Those are the facts.

"Holier than thou attitude?" - so stating a fact in a simple sentence is considered holier than thou? Sorry that you misinterpret everything i write. Since day 1 of my existence on NT, youve done nothing buy come at me sideways with every post/comment i make. Im just being helpful to those who are posting in this thread.

I rarely post on here anymore, even Apple threads. I have every right to share my knowledge just as everyone else does. Sorry i like Apple products.
lol, get off your high horse. if i've ever come at you, it's been because of your bias comments on apple products. have you forgotten your'omg, i've been on this mac for a week and it's soooooooo much better than a pc that i've had in years'? tell me, how is that a fact? yourant and rave about a machine you haven't even had a year (correct me if i'm wrong) because it's working how it should..especially at the price itgoes for? don't guide ppl the wrong way by telling them macs are invincible (and yes, you've done it.) that isn't spreading 'knowledge'that's just giving bias reviews. again, it's their money, if they want to brick their damn phone let them. more $$$ for apple anyway, because in theend all Steve cares about is $$$ and if he tells you different he's a damn liar.

and you must have me mistaken for somebody else, but i didn't know who you are or cared who you were aside from the little NT virgins gassing you up andthe HTers roasting you. so no, i didn't 'come at you' since day one.

not address you if its a personal issue? lol, it's a message board.. i'll address whomever i like. you don't have to reply.

Originally Posted by GOTtaBEtheSNEAKERS

There are no discount rates on your plan with your iphone. The only people that i know of
who receive discounts plans with their iphones are apple employees and probably AT&T
employees. So once you switch over to an IPhone, you will automatically lose whatever dis-
count you had on your plan.
I have a discounted plan with my iPhone and I do not work for Apple nor AT&T.

laugh.gif
at the video. Her expression's priceless!

As for the iPhone... if you're going to get it and utilize each and every one of its features - you're going to need to upgrade your plan, which can bequite costly. I also used to have a Razr but had to get rid of it once it crapped out on me (I never dropped it once and was always very careful with it) and Inow use an old Nokia Phone (I swear, older phones are built far better than the new ones). As long as the phone is built well and it MAKES CALLS (thatis what the phone's primary function is supposed to be) then it's good to go with me.

My final thought: Go ahead and buy one now, since the price is probably not going to drop anytime soon.
wink.gif

An off topic question:

I know iTunes has it so that you can make custom ringtones from songs you purchase off iTunes. Is it only certain songs, or once I buy any song will it beavailable for download? Cuz I'm searching for some good rintone songs but none of the songs I want have the little ringtone icon. Any suggestions?

- Preciate it.

I think it depends what firmware you're running cause I know in the 1.1.1 release they turned up the earpiece volume. Mines unlocked running on tmobile soI'm still waiting for them to crack 1.1.1 for unlocked iphones.

Are you sure it's the screen protector? My earpiece volume is low, even without the protector. Supposedly this problem was addressed in the lastupdate...So it must have something to do with the device itself. I gotta take my headphones everywhere.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ManikHispanik

Originally Posted by GiRARDsays

Originally Posted by ManikHispanik

I think it depends what firmware you're running cause I know in the 1.1.1 release they turned up the earpiece volume. Mines unlocked running on tmobile so I'm still waiting for them to crack 1.1.1 for unlocked iphones.

1.1.1 is already cracked to unlock. I was previously running 1.0.2 on my unlocked iPhone with T-Mobile. Last week, I virginized my phone and updated to 1.1.1 with no problem.

Oh word?! So you have to make it factory fresh then unlock to 1.1.1? Got it, thanks mang. Bout to do that right now...

Yeah. Here's the tutorial I used. http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14384

can anyone help me unlock my iphone? either talking through aim or email? any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Cornball you are.

An iPhone owner above just admitted that they miss the MMS feature.

Why are you getting so defensive because I pointed out a flaw in the iPhone....You acting like I insulted your mom or something.

Take it easy.

My only volume complaint is with the speaker phone. Regualr phone usage is fine to me.

aim as in an AOL AIM icon? good luck. even if apple was to release an update with an IM provider it'd be ichat. like everybody has said.. use the installerto put in apolloIM, that'll be your best bet. native IM client, no need to sign on through safari

Can somebody help me with my iphone problem. I activated mine last night at the at&t store. They transferred my number (same # as my old phone) and Ithought my old service (Verizon) was supposed to end when they transferred it. As of right now, I can make calls and send out text messages with my iphone, butmy old phone is still in service, and all the incoming calls and text messages go to my old razr still. So right now, I have to carry 2 phones, well my razr isstill doing the job, but I don't want it to do anything.

Did this happen to you guys? I'm guessing that the razr will eventually shut off? I'm hoping I don't have both of them in service though, with thesame number... I didn't even know that was possible. Help!

sorry for the rookie question guys, but if i change any of the software that's on the iPhone, that will void my warranty right??

Back
Top Bottom