iPhone: Post everything here

Im already with ATT so i didnt need to unlock it, i installed all these apps but i jsut dont know how to apply them or where to go to set them up on my phone

damn no answer yet. can someone hook me up? i could care less about my other questions...but read up a few posts about the unsent message thing and restoringmy phone. HELP!

I have the installer but idk wat category its in. Theres all sorts, ive tried network, sources and etc. I have to find out wat category its in. You got anyidea?

what kind of 3rd party apps? sorry, i just got my iPhone like two weeks ago... is it worth to jailbreak it knowing that you're screwed with the warranty?

i got a problem with my phone... it looks like my phone is off but its not and i cant do anything. when ppl send me a text or call me it shows up and i cantalk but after i hang up it looks like the power is off.

I'm having trouble with my voicemail passcode, I never set a passcode for my voicemail but now it keeps asking me to put one in....I try to change mypasscode but it says I have to put in the old passcode, and whenever I do it says its wrong...well I never set the passcode so I don't know thepasscode..no one else has set up a passcode on my voicemail either...so now I don't know what to do, cause I can't even turn off the feature..

Anyone else have this problem?

I found a way to add ringtones to iphones without jailbreaking it.

this is for Mac users (windows users can do the exact same thing but you need something that can rename the extensions)

step 1:
pick song on iTunes and trim it to the 30 seconds you want to use as your ring tones.
Right click >> get info >> options

step 2:
convert song to AAC. (Right click >> convert to AAC)
there should now be a 30 second AAC file in itunes

step 3:
drag song to desktop and rename it to .m4r
right click >> get info and change extenion. when it prompts you, select "use .m4r"
delete the 30 second AAC file from itunes

step 4:
double click on .m4r file and it should go directly into your ringtones folder

and thats all there is to it

get a 1.1.1 firmware iPhone (if you buy one that's what it will be) then go to jailbreakme.com and it will jialbrake it and you can install apps.

there's already a topic for this. post there instead.

revilotion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I have t-mobile now. I'm thinking of getting a new iphone from the apple store. I plan on jailbreaking it so its activated and then buying a turbosim card to "trick" my phone into thinking its using a AT&T sim instead of unlocking it. Has anyone done this yet? Or should I just wait until hackers find a way to unlock the 1.1.2. firmware...which i heard will be when they release the 1.1.3 firmware? ?

Also can any tmobile iphone users confirm that the 5.99 tzones plan works for the safari web browser too?

Thanks.

yes it works because i have it, my friend who unlocked it for me has it, and my brother also has it. it cost me 5.99 to use unlimited internet.

Originally Posted by domc03

coming from at&t rep:
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CURRENT PLAN
YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD A DATA PLAN $20, $30, OR $40
NO YOUR CURRENT SIM WILL NOT WORK IN THE IPHONE.
EITHER GET A NEW SIM OR KEEP THE ONE THAT IS IN THE PHONE.
AND QUIT BEING CHEAP AND ADD A DAMN FEATURE PACKAGE

AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU UNLOCK AN IPHONE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AT&T

AND YES THE CAPS WAS INTENTIONAL SO DEAL W/ IT.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT

Now that I know it's unlimited. The only thing keeping me from getting this is no AIM. I know there are things that are like AIM on the phone but I wantthe real AIM.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Do any of you iPhone onwers ever see anybody else with one? I'm just wondering because the only time I've seen a person with one is in the Apple Store, outside of there never.

Post Script: I still don't have a case after having my phone for 2 months
smh.gif
well i live in los angeles, so.. im one of the millions here tha thave it

I'm in San Diego and I see a decent amount of people using one. Not as many as when I go to LA, but still a decent amount.

im trying not, thing is slipperly as hell! anyone know anything about the disk mode storage feature in 1.1.3?

Back
Top Bottom