iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by Rayguns05

can someone school me on summer boards??

Summer board is an application that lets you change your theme on your iphone, with a couple of other options like changing / keeping your wallpaper, etc.

to all my hacked iphone users:

does anyone know how to get CUSTOMIZE to work on ver. 1.1.4??

Originally Posted by J SUPER

theres a patch for the 1.1.4 customize should be in the same folder
or just update

hmm. i cant seem to find it.. Do you know the name or a source i could add to Installer.app so i would be able to obtain it???

Does the firmware really matter if you have it unlocked¿ If it does, is it easy/hard to update¿

does anyone in here use the iphone for t-mobile?? im trying to get one and unlock it. how can i get a phone without having to get a plan with at&t

Why is 3g "still slow" in the United States?

Does anybody know any good wallpaper sites? And how exactly I would go about putting one of these wallpapers on my phone?

Edit-Just found this over on howardforums. That Fool Was Kidding...

the only time safari works is on wifi and I have the tmobile data plan. I also want to mention that I my phone was updated to1.1.4 by mistake...so I had to unlock it again but now all the apps in installer is for firmware 1.1.3. I need some help please

I need some help..... I know a dude who was a Blackberry Curve and a iPhone, he wants to get the iphone unlocked so he can use it on T-Mobile and then I canbuy the Curve from him, where can he go either in store or on the web to get the iPhone unlocked? And how much does that run if anything?

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

the only time safari works is on wifi and I have the tmobile data plan. I also want to mention that I my phone was updated to 1.1.4 by mistake...so I had to unlock it again but now all the apps in installer is for firmware 1.1.3. I need some help please

add the source repo.ispazio.net
look under TWEAKS (1.1.4) and there should be something called 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch

that allows you to install 1.1.3 apps on your 1.1.4 iphone

hope that helps

Will the iPhone's internet work with the Sidekick plan or do I absolutely HAVE to switch to t-zones¿

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I need some help..... I know a dude who was a Blackberry Curve and a iPhone, he wants to get the iphone unlocked so he can use it on T-Mobile and then I can buy the Curve from him, where can he go either in store or on the web to get the iPhone unlocked? And how much does that run if anything?

Anybody got any answers?

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Originally Posted by don23lucia

convert a song to be under about 40 seconds, and change the m4a extension to m4r. double click it, and sync your phone.
How do you do that and you dont have to pay for it?
I would like to know this as well if anyone has info on that

-Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Importing
-Importing Using: AAC Encoder -> Settings: Custom -> Stereo Bit Rate: 40kbps -> Ok.
-Open Library -> right click on the song -> Get Info -> Options.
-Select your start time and end time, ~30 seconds should work.
-Right click on the song -> Convert to AAC
-Open up your itunes music folder where the song is stored -> rename the extension from .m4a to .m4r.
-Double click on the .m4r song and it should convert automatically into your ringtone folder and then sync and you're done.

I got everything down except changing the extension. Can anyone help with that?

um make sure you set your computer to view extensions (on windows XP, open up my documents --> Tools --> folder options --> uncheck "Hideextensions for known file types"

then for example.. if your ringtone is named... "dipset.m4a" ........ right click, rename to "dipset.m4r"

Back
Top Bottom