iPhone: Post everything here

is the ipod touch going to have the same upgrades and will ther be a price drop for the 8gb

I will also prob get rid of mine as the new one comes out.
not even one year since release and im gettin rid of mine .smh

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Ziphone 2.5 > Ziphone 3.0

When I 1st jailbroke my phone with 3.0 my safari and youtube didn't work...I restored my phone back to 1.1.4 using Itunes and jailbroke it again with 2.5 and everything worked...Only thing I had to do was load the youtube fix from the installer and I was good to go...

FYI - This is all using tmobile with the blackberry data plan....
For me it was the exact opposite, I used 2.5 the first time and neither youtube nor yahoo would work so I had to restore using ziphone and unlock andjailbreak using 3.0 and they both work just fine now...... Well yahoo works majority of the time, sometimes I might get that error msg saying that it can'tconnect. But I still find it weird that some phones experience problems while using the same methods.

can't wait 'til monday
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

If those pics are real, I'm starting my iPhone fund NOW. I'm so sick of Helio...need to get back on AT&T.
pimp.gif

My boy told me that if you're a member of a union then you get 15% off your bill every month from AT&T. Can anyone confirm this?

so wait. is there going to be ichat or not on the phone?
and if so... will it have 2 cameras (one front, one back?)

and i dont know about you guys but, im keeping my old iphone. if !@@$ happens to this new one, i cant be out of a phone. gotta stay with a backup.

i sold mine already for 320 last week. i'd say i got a pretty good deal for it, since the new one is coming out in about 2 weeks

so is the phone supposed to look completely different like is it gettin longer, wider, thicker (nomo), a flash camera, etc........

My friend just bought a iphone less than a week ago, he's wanting me to jailbreak it. What is the easiest way to jailbreak it? Any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

My boy told me that if you're a member of a union then you get 15% off your bill every month from AT&T. Can anyone confirm this?

I'm pretty sure hes right my mom is a teacher and gets 15 percent off her bill because of it.

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

I'm pretty sure hes right my mom is a teacher and gets 15 percent off her bill because of it.

False. The only way to get a percent off your bill is if you work for ATT corporate or Apple (I think). When they first dropped it, they announced NO discountswould work (and I had a 27% discount... that hurt
smh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom