iPhone: Post everything here

hi brandon! i need to call your mom about the info, i'm slipping. i been busy. i finally found a desk for my imac... looks clean! matt came over last nightand helped me put it together. he got a blk macbook with the incase backpack... all grey. vicious. im glad we are going to different schools this semester(kinda), cause im getting that backpack... same color.
laugh.gif
his macbook wasbuggin out, he tried to take it back today, they would not even let him in the store due to the iphone release. the wait was 3 hours he said. he will go backlater, the apple stores close at midnight out here today.

how you been?

So 1st gen users with an unlocked 1.1.14 firmware are basically sitting ducks right now until the 2.0 jailbreak releases.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

hi brandon! i need to call your mom about the info, i'm slipping. i been busy. i finally found a desk for my imac... looks clean! matt came over last night and helped me put it together. he got a blk macbook with the incase backpack... all grey. vicious. im glad we are going to different schools this semester (kinda), cause im getting that backpack... same color.
laugh.gif
his macbook was buggin out, he tried to take it back today, they would not even let him in the store due to the iphone release. the wait was 3 hours he said. he will go back later, the apple stores close at midnight out here today.

how you been?

You know you gotta send some pics. That's crazy they wouldn't let him take that macbook back. The iPhone isn't that serious!!!
laugh.gif

Momwas ready to cuss me out cuz you haven't called yet. I told her you've been busy and she backed off. Hopefully that'll hold her off til you canhit her up.

Above all that, I've been good. Can't complain too much. Trying to figure out what's up after I get off. Got a cousin from Boston in town andwants to hang out. He's 21 finally, so maybe I'll take him to a strip club and see how he acts...
roll.gif

yeah im about to leave my folks house and go copp this chair i saw i liked at the office depot near me, then it will be official. i got my jbl creaturesspeakers hooked in. now i think i want the white ones to match the computer... i was trying to get matt to trade me... no bueno. lol he has the white ones, ihave the silver ones... they hit with the amp. when i get everything together i will shoot you some pics. i will give your mom a call on my way to worktomorrow more than likely!

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

yeah im about to leave my folks house and go copp this chair i saw i liked at the office depot near me, then it will be official. i got my jbl creatures speakers hooked in. now i think i want the white ones to match the computer... i was trying to get matt to trade me... no bueno. lol he has the white ones, i have the silver ones... they hit with the amp. when i get everything together i will shoot you some pics. i will give your mom a call on my way to work tomorrow more than likely!

Sounds good. I'll let her know. I just sent you a pic of the Joker shirt. I don't remember sending it to you like I said I would...

richkid... is your phone still bricked off that 2.0 update? what happened with it?

yeah b, i got the pic and emailed you back.

i waited in line for 5 hours. and i used to work at apple.
smh.gif
damn what a terrible system they put in place
<br>
<br>
white 16gb is finally mine though...

Walked into a pretty empty store and ordered a 16gb for me and an 8gb for my mom. Said it'll be a week, hopefully sooner
happy.gif

I woke up this morning and said "ahhh... what a beautiful day... I'm off of work on a Friday, I'm going with my girl to an amusement park, and 2.0is out for my phone so I can update my iPhone while I get ready to go out" That was NOT the case. My iPhone (which I NEVER unlocked out of fear of itbricking) bricked while I was updating. I was heated... grabbed my stuff, and left my house. I got home, turned on my MacBook... hard restarted my iPhone...AND IT WORKED!!!!! WOOOOOO! I ODed on applications though. I think I downloaded every free app
laugh.gif
. I should be picking up that 3G sometime this weekendthough. I'm probably going to sell my OG but I'll list that when I'm ready.

Considering the 2.0 firmware offers the App Store, the only major difference is the 3G data and conference calling (which i don't need) right?

Also, is it safe to go ahead and upgrade to 2.0 or is it still acting funny?

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

so for us with a hacked 1.1.4 firmware when are they releasing the hacked 2.0 firmware?

so far there's a video of someone using a hacked 2.0 iphone
It's not being released this weekend, but soon.

Features
-Firmware 2.0 support
-Spotlight file indexing of .ipsws
-Canned websearches
-Installer custom configuration,
-Custom root partitions
i don't know how to post articles but if anybody wants the link just tell me

why is it that ive tried to download the 2.0 update at least 5 times and the connection keeps timing out?

How far into it did you get? Mines been updating for about 10 minutes, it says its "Restoring Firmware".

so wats the news with the iphones bricking??

i heard its both the new 3g ones and the old ones. is it because of the new firmware?

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

for those of you who the bought the 3G...which color do you prefer? the white or black?

alot of people are going crazy over the white one.

i prefer the black one, even though i have a white case on my OG iphone [hehe we can call ours OG now
smokin.gif
]

and alot of stores arent getting alot of white cased phones.

Back
Top Bottom