iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

my friend said he would sell me his 1st Gen iphone 8gb for $60. should i do it? i already have the 3G pre paid for.

Cop that and sell it on Craigslist for $250 easily.

i just sold a broken iphone (touchpad doesn't work on some spots) for $200 right now. i probably woulda got more but i set the BIN low. unlock andactivate that phone and you can get $300+ on ebay.

i just sold my og 8gb iphone for $250
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Pandora is crazy...I never got into on the computer cause I don't have to time to just sit there and listen to random dues...but having it on your phone and listening on the fly is hot. It's putting me on to so many artists I didn't know about. Like I consider myself a casual fan of Little Brother but I had no idea about Foreign Exchange.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Best discovery you'll make in your life.

Or at least on your iPhone.

Btw, I got the 1st gen 8GB iPhone and when I put new apps on it I get the download package failed or whatever. How do I fix that? And if it's postedalready in here, I'm sorry.

selling my 1st gen on craiglist

when i go into the apple store... can i bring cash? thats cool now isn't it? my name is a primary on my fathers account so everything should be fine

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

Garage Band still works...
Originally Posted by miamib30514

you cant ringtones using itunes 7.7???

best method?

lol i was just reading your post on pg 94

thanks but i forgot to mention im on windows...does it matter?
frown.gif

I was walking across the cross walk when a car almost hit me. I had to jump out the way with the quickness. Then next thing I know my 3g (16gb Black) is falling toward the ground. The back get's scratched up beyond belief. Does anyone know where I can replacement backing? Thanks in advance!
I've never seen a replacement back for the old one or this one. Best bet is to take it to the apple store for "software issues"

For the guy wondering about garage band for windows, just for mac.

heres my problem.... my comp crashed and lost all my music, but i wanna update to 2.0 (unlocked)... so is there anyway i can do that and still keep the musicon my iphone?

I know there were sites that sold replacement parts for the first iPhone. Google replacment parts for the iPhone 3g

WOW, I feel like an R-tard... I dropped my first gen iPhone in water this morning...
smh.gif
it was sumerged for like a second if that. I quickly dried it with ahair dryer for like 5 min(i had to go to work), everything seemed to work fine except I kept getting a pop up saying "this application can not be usedwith the iPhone" and the speakers didn't work for a few minutes, plus the battery died on me fairly quick... But it seems to be working finenow(I'm posting from it), I can't really tell if the water detector changed color, and my warranty expires next Monday I think.. I just hope itdoesn't spas out later. I might just put it in a bowl of rice to absorb the water...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Rightguard wrote:

i got a first generation 2.0 let me know if yall find out if i can unlock it

you can downgrade to 1.1.4 then unlock and jailbreak

I have the first gen iphone that is unlocked with 2.0... to unlock it, just go back a couple pages to my post (it is mac only so far)

the mirror protector's the truth, dude messes up and blames the product
laugh.gif

i been had mine for a month and it's still clean

As a college student, can I get a discount on the iPhone 3g? I heard I can get a discount on the voice plan and data plan though.

Back
Top Bottom