iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I'm thinkin about jailbreakin my 3g...I want more customization on my phone but idk if I wanna take the risk

Go for it i have been jailbreaking for months with no problems. i love it.. definitely worth it!

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I'm thinkin about jailbreakin my 3g...I want more customization on my phone but idk if I wanna take the risk
Go for it. I barely got my iPhone last week and jailbroke it a day after. Haven't regret it since. I know if anything goes wrong, I can alwaysrestore it to the way it was.

Hey, I need some help again.......I'm trying to SSH my iPhone using cyberduck, and it won't work. It's not connecting to my phone, it keeps sayingthat the connection is timed out. Any help would be appreciated.

I never understood what all the "risk" talk was about? who is spreading these lies
smh.gif
before it was a risk because your phone could get bricked butyou can delete the killswitch from your phone with an app.

^ Is it suggested to disable the "Killswitch" by way of PwnageTool? This is new to me since I've only had my iPhone 3g for a week.

Originally Posted by jordanb1989

I have a question and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could answer:

I'm using quickpwn and i have the first gen iphone and i tunes 8 and 2.1 firmware. I hold down the power button for 5 seconds then hold down the power and home for 10 more seconds, let go of power and hold down home for 30 more and my phone still isn't jailbroken. Could anyone please help? thanks in advance.

im having a similar problem , My iphone is jailbroken but not unlocked. when i insert my t-mobile sim it dose not recognize it. i follwed all of the stepscorretly. but i dont know why irs not unlocked. any help would be apperciated

if you are timing out on cyberduck then you might of put the wrong ip address, go to settings and then click on the about and u should see your phone's ipaddress.

i just got an iPhone today and got it set up with my computer and everything, purchased mrs. pacman and went to sync...everything synced but that...it saidthat you are not authorized from this computer...can somebody please help me and tell me how to solve this problem???...thanks in advance

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

I'm using quickpwn and i have the first gen iphone and i tunes 8 and 2.1 firmware. I hold down the power button for 5 seconds then hold down the power and home for 10 more seconds, let go of power and hold down home for 30 more and my phone still isn't jailbroken. Could anyone please help? thanks in advance.

im having a similar problem , My iphone is jailbroken but not unlocked. when i insert my t-mobile sim it dose not recognize it. i follwed all of the steps corretly. but i dont know why irs not unlocked. any help would be apperciated

What kind of Iphone do you have, First Generation or 3g?

I have a general Apple question.. do they give their College Student discount only on Mac Books or also with products such as iPhones, iPods, etc..

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

im having a similar problem , My iphone is jailbroken but not unlocked. when i insert my t-mobile sim it dose not recognize it. i follwed all of the steps corretly. but i dont know why irs not unlocked. any help would be apperciated

i have a Ist Gen iphone

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

is there a tutorial for doing the whole SNES/PS1 emulator set up anyone can hook me up with? and how to install the rom's
like, I need a step by step

thanks

word

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

i have a Ist Gen iphone
Never mind i used Winpwn 2.5 and everything works fine now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

i just got an iPhone today and got it set up with my computer and everything, purchased mrs. pacman and went to sync...everything synced but that...it said that you are not authorized from this computer...can somebody please help me and tell me how to solve this problem???...thanks in advance

Did you authorize your computer that your iTunes is one yet? If not, open iTunes. Then click on the tab "Store" at the top left. Then click on"Authorize Computer" It will have you log into your iTunes account. Everything should be fine then.

anyone have simplify media app?

thinking about it, this is less of an issue with the iphone app ... and more an issue with the desktop version.

ive had simplify installed for a minute, but ever since the itunes 8 upgrade... itunes isnt recognizing that im signed in or not allowing me to sign in. thisis specific to macs, as i dont have the issue w/ itunes 8 on my pc.

if im not able to sign in, then it doesnt recognize my library... and if it cant recognize my library.... my iphone app has nothing to stream. lame.

any thoughs?

^ Have you tried to un-install then install again? I don't have a mac so I don't really know, just trying to throw some assistance. I did havethat same problem though before I updated to version 8 and ever since then it's been good.

Originally Posted by acekilla408

whats the diff between JailBreaking and Unlocking?

What are the risks?

Unlocking will enable you to use another carrier's sim card. Jailbreaking allows you to get extra features (video camera, free apps) and allows you tocustomize your iPhone. When you unlock the phone though, you jailbreak it too, however when you jailbreak you don't necessarily unlock it. The risks arebricking your phone if you do it incorrectly, and if you do unlock/jailbreak your phone, it will most likely slow up a little.

Back
Top Bottom