iPod Nano 5g on sale at Staples $68

Originally Posted by SHUGES

tired.gif
again. Even though it has that price, it should ring up for 78. Mine showed 178 but rang up for 78

i wonder if the people that say there sold are actually being truthful about it or are they just trying to trick other people who live in their area about it to raise the chances for themselves?

i wonder if the people that say there sold are actually being truthful about it or are they just trying to trick other people who live in their area about it to raise the chances for themselves?

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

tired.gif
again. Even though it has that price, it should ring up for 78. Mine showed 178 but rang up for 78
There were none on the racks.
They don't carry them on the racks, I'm assuming you mean shelves? They have them in the back of the store, you have to ask for it.

tired.gif
They don't carry them on the racks, I'm assuming you mean shelves? They have them in the back of the store, you have to ask for it.

Went just now to one in Vegas, last 8g in the store
smile.gif
priced $138 on shelf but rang up $68. I've been wanting a nano for a minute now, perfect chance to get one. Thanks OP...

Went just now to one in Vegas, last 8g in the store
smile.gif
priced $138 on shelf but rang up $68. I've been wanting a nano for a minute now, perfect chance to get one. Thanks OP...

If anyone could hook me up or wanted to buy to sell, I would be willing to negotiate.  Unfortunately I dont have a staples within 80 miles of me.

If anyone could hook me up or wanted to buy to sell, I would be willing to negotiate.  Unfortunately I dont have a staples within 80 miles of me.

^they are one-time use coupons they give to reward members I believe. I bought one off ebay for $2.44 and they emailed it to me within an hour. Make sure its an in-store use coupon though.

^they are one-time use coupons they give to reward members I believe. I bought one off ebay for $2.44 and they emailed it to me within an hour. Make sure its an in-store use coupon though.

tired.gif
Ohhhhhhh, ok. Didn't know that. My bad.

I guess I missed out then. Cuz you guys said the sale is over now right?
mad.gif

tired.gif
Ohhhhhhh, ok. Didn't know that. My bad.

I guess I missed out then. Cuz you guys said the sale is over now right?
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom