Ipod Touch User.

Nothing right now. Is there anything on the market that can remove all the scratches on the back?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Nothing right now. Is there anything on the market that can remove all the scratches on the back?
I think it's called apple sauce or something similar to that reviews say it works

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

incase slider

does this protect the screen too?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by Mr718

I think it's called apple sauce or something similar to that reviews say it works
Thanks for the info.

Im working with Invisible Shield. Its pretty dope I must say. If it peels off you just send it back and they give you a new one. I tried to scratch it with akey and nothing happened. Its pretty pricey but I feel like it was worth it.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

^ Is that the incase Slider? and does it work for the Ipod touch or just the iphone?

yeah its the slider...durable as hell but u have to get the ipod touch one...worth the 30 bucks

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

No case straight raw doggin.

I hate cases, makes it all bulky.
when I had a touch, I would do the same, i HATE cases with a passion, i dont use one on anything

I got a Incipio Feather because it is lightweight and holds a very low profile. Problem is, I think my case is a lemon since the bottom right corner is looseand I just discovered it cracking this weekend
mad.gif
. I'd buy another one though since it's only $18.

SwitchEasy%20CapsuleRebel%20iPhone%203G%20case%20-%20Hybrid%20View_10.jpg

iph3gcndyblk-thumb.jpg

The above pictures are the IPHONE version of the ipod touch casings i have, just giving you some idea of how they look

1. SwtichEasy rebel in black 3 part casing silicon layer and then flexible hard plastic outer layer. price around 25$

2. SPECK Candyshell Lime color way inside of case soft felling silicone inside and outside flexible hard plastic glossy. I think is around 35$ not sure.

Good luck finding a case.

Back
Top Bottom