Iran Saudi Arabia Beef escalates, Oil refinery hit, 5% world of Oil taken offline

Or, maybe America shouldve been stayed out of other countries problems.

im sure we'd love to, bit da way NATO is set up, and Israel got us fighting their beefs, as well as da EU gutting their defense depending on us..its kinda hard to stay out.

See thats the problem right there...I "literally" swore an oath to uphold the constitution and served my country in uniform.

There aint no "We" until you do the same.

Stop sending us to die for nothing then "thank you for your service" when we come back all messed up.

If you wanna put on the uniform and go “serve”your country by invading others, so be it.

As an American, I aint got no problem picking up arms and DEFENDING my home soil....I wouldn’t hesitate.....but i aint signing up and enlisting to go be cannon fodder for some military elitist’s war/clout games dawg.

Ill be right here on the homefront with the biscuit waiting for someone to try.

too bad trump wasn't president when the uss cole incident happened or during 9-11 we wouldn't be in this mess now

Last edited:
Ironic that half the military is comprised of southerners, and they all vote themselves into wars.

He had support on both sides. Yet people still wanna pretend like they're serious about impeachment and change.

How do you hand over 738 billion dollars to the person you are trying to impeach?

Politics is a big show. Right wing and left wing are both on the same bird flying in one direction.

He had support on both sides. Yet people still wanna pretend like they're serious about impeachment and change.

How do you hand over 738 billion dollars to the person you are trying to impeach?

Politics is a big show. Right wing and left wing are both on the same bird flying in one direction.

Further proof that there's Rich America whose running the show and "We the People" whose paying for it....and the people are too dumb to even realize it much less do anything about it...too busy blaming and hating each other over the dumb stuff caused by Rich America in the first place.

Reactions: wr
Screenshot_20200103-204214.png

NEWS

Qassem Soleimani airstrike: Ring from corpse identified Iran’s top general
By Yaron Steinbuch
January 3, 2020 | 11:46am

The red ring seen on the hand of Iran's top general Qassem Soleimani.

The red ring seen on the hand of Iran's top general Qassem Soleimani.ZUMA24.com

Although Qassem Soleimani was blown to bits in the US drone strike, the top Iranian commander was identified by this blood-red ring, which was still attached to a finger on his ash-covered hand, according to reports.
The major general, who was among several people killed in the airstrike as he was leaving Baghdad airport, was seen wearing the same gaudy bauble in earlier photos of him alive.
A graphic photo shows the oversized ring with on the possibly severed, bloodied hand lying on grass at the scene of the attack.
Footage and images circulated by Shiite militia groups also show the twisted remnants of the vehicle in which Soleimani and others were traveling when it was blown up at the airport.
The vehicle was struck by at least two missiles fired from a US MQ9 Reaper drone.

sidebar: Iran should go back to calling themselves Persia for Western consumption purposes.... Way more history and cache with casual citizens of da world versus Iran which is only as old as 1935 and was da dumb idea of Germans who subscribed to Aryan ideology.

Back
Top Bottom