Iran Saudi Arabia Beef escalates, Oil refinery hit, 5% world of Oil taken offline

#falseflag by our government

Robert Mueller was just found out to hide evidence of Saudi Arabia involvement in 9/11 , literally last week it came out and a few days later a coordinated drone strike knocks out their entire infastructure??? Lol

WW3 and the economic collapse is coming....

#nocap

i dont get it
i just wanna go to work
make money
chill with the fam
have sex with my wife
and take vacations every couple months
THATS IT
why they gotta make living on earth such a difficult thing
Having sex with my wife? Boring

Robert Mueller was just found out to hide evidence of Saudi Arabia involvement in 9/11 , literally last week it came out and a few days later a coordinated drone strike knocks out their entire infastructure??? Lol

#nocap

Why are we putting hashtags on NT? Lol.

Oil ETFs prolly booming

How y'all looking investment boys?

Last edited:
Not New.

Entire region has been in a cold war for years.

2 Saudi Oil Tankers sabotaged just 4 months ago.

Trump with the goofy **** once again. Backed out the Iran deal like a fool.

Backstory (heavily edited):

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
Good time to read “Proof or Conspiracy” by Seth Abrahmson. He’s been on it.

F8F1C449-77B9-4AAF-9B3E-CAC79C7F748F.jpeg

i wish the us would just sit this one out :smh:
let em fight

The US can't because they're one in the same. The agreement to peg the price of oil in US dollars globally permanently married the us economy to Saudi Arabian oil.

Remember. It has never not been about oil.
standard-oil-timeline.jpg

I think they will let the economy crash under Trump since all their other tactics to get him out don't seem to be working.
World War and Global Debt reset. Y'all don't think all these governments got something special in store for 2020? That's a very special year we coming up on bruhs.

Last edited:
The US can't because they're one in the same. The agreement to peg the price of oil in US dollars globally permanently married the us economy to Saudi Arabian oil.

Remember. It has never not been about oil.
standard-oil-timeline.jpg

I think they will let the economy crash under Trump since all their other tactics to get him out don't seem to be working.
World War and Global Debt reset. Y'all don't think all these governments got something special in store for 2020? That's a very special year we coming up on bruhs.

Yessuhhhh

#nocap

Hope folks been stocking up on water, seeds, batteries, and ammo.

Gon get you some gas/chemical masks, boots, and gloves too.

Where you read the 9/11 thing though? Anyone with half a brain already knew about the Saudi implication but that other tidbit is very interesting.

Where you read the 9/11 thing though? Anyone with half a brain already knew about the Saudi implication but that other tidbit is very interesting.
You think is going to get that ugly?

its not gonna be thaaat bad.

One says Yemen

The other other says Iran

Recession is coming up, another war in the pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom