Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

The screen size is certainly appreciated, but the biggest difference is the sound for me.

That alone is worth the price increase.

yall got me hyped now mannnnn! :lol:

may 3rd cant come soon enough

Last edited:
Will be watching it in IMAX early that Friday or early Saturday. I hate dealing with crowds and long lines on weekend nights. I'm lucky a really nice theatre opened up within driving distance. The quality of movie theaters near me suck :smh:.

^ dumb question but is imax the best experience to see movies? :lol: i might just go there from now on since i dont go to theaters often

i havent been there in forever i mostly just hit up some theater downtown
YES.

for the folks catching the film early.... please don't spoil it for us 
ohwell.gif

at least tell us if it was better than 2

There are some reviews online that don't contain spoilers, so I looked up a couple.

One of which held The Avengers in high regard, saying it was his favorite comic book movie. He said Iron Man 3 dookied on it.

Last edited:
:lol: my dude so excited he gonna get banned or atleast warned :rofl: no dambs were given out to him today

IMAX is definitely worth it for these types of movies. It's so freaking epic IMO.

Just got home from a 3D (non-IMAX) screening of the film. Most of the movie was in 3D, which is nice. Would've watched on IMAX if that online reservation system didn't screw up. :stoneface: Would've been definitely worth watching in IMAX. CGI scenes were epic.

Really enjoyed the film. And yes, it was better than Iron Man II. :pimp:

Btw, there's a short post-credits scene at the end. (as always)

Last edited:
wont be catching it on release day but will def. get to see it in imax 3d and for free :nerd: perks of working at amc :smokin

Got mixed emotion about this movie. I'll probably read some reviews to see what they take on it.

Definitely enjoyed Avengers more than this tho.

Kingsley :wow: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom