Iron Solomon vs E.Ness (dude from making of da band) ENTIRE BATTLE

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

why is solomon still rapping? didnt Math embarrass him enough

I still don't get why some people think Math won that. Iron bodied him 1st round.

math did not win that battle wit them cliche lines and bully raps...

soloman murdered dude...

DEAD @ the twitter line... nobody wants it wit soloman...

math did not win that battle wit them cliche lines and bully raps...

soloman murdered dude...

DEAD @ the twitter line... nobody wants it wit soloman...

Iron won both those rounds as well. I don't see anything that great about Math. That "Biggie impersonation" he did during his battle with Aye Verb was embarrassing.

Iron won both those rounds as well. I don't see anything that great about Math. That "Biggie impersonation" he did during his battle with Aye Verb was embarrassing.

Round 3 when Solomon was talking about "33".. I know ness felt bad
laugh.gif

Math killed him in the second and 3rd round Time is just mad cuz Math is a "typical NY" rapper

rapping with no punchlines about beating somebody up does not trump wordplay using ur opponent's name... 
and every battle rapper is a typical NY rapper no matter where they're from
laugh.gif

Math killed him in the second and 3rd round Time is just mad cuz Math is a "typical NY" rapper

rapping with no punchlines about beating somebody up does not trump wordplay using ur opponent's name... 
and every battle rapper is a typical NY rapper no matter where they're from
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quik1Flip1Hustla

what solomon going at mook for? Weren't they just on stage together for a cipher?

That would be the biggest battle ever Mook said he would only battle for 25k. I wonder why Solomon also went at Dizaster.

Originally Posted by Quik1Flip1Hustla

what solomon going at mook for? Weren't they just on stage together for a cipher?

That would be the biggest battle ever Mook said he would only battle for 25k. I wonder why Solomon also went at Dizaster.

Back
Top Bottom