Is $1200 a good price for Platinum Yeezy's??

I'm selling my yeezy's 2 platinum size 9.5 and a guy offered 1200$ cash. (locally) I've tried selling online and no luck.
But should I let these go for 1200? or not?

Also, we bargained to 1200. he originally wanted me to sell for 1000 or 900 lol

But I really don't want to sell these. I want to size swap for a 8.5 or 9 but no one has the sizes I want to swap for a 9.5

the only reason i want so much is because thats how much im gonna have to pay to go and buy my size.

call me a hypebeast because im only 17. and that i like yeezys. but if i didnt like the way these looked i wouldnt have gottem. I got these yeezys free though.

but when i buy sneakers. I know what i plan on buying that year and make sure i have the money to get it if that's what i really want. every sneakerhead gotta start somewhere.

of course it's already good deal, you just bought only for couple hundread bucks and still feel selling it for thousand bucks not enough?
30t6p3b.gif

^

only a fool willing to pay like that
30t6p3b.gif
damn hypebeast everywhere right now

You have in your possession a pair of awesome kicks...... just keep em!

If you insist on selling them, I would wait out the market. Everyone is trying to sell ATM, the market is flooded.

LMAO @ 3Gs...I didn't know there were comedians on this forum!
Anyways, like the first reply said that's already a good price since you're making $950 more than what you paid for. I usually see them going for around $1400, but me and a couple other homies think the price will settle at around $1000-$1250 in a bit. 

To be honest with you, I would hold out.  Be patient and you will def get the size you want after the hype dies..

as said earlier if you really need the cash sell it if not wait for the hype to die

Back
Top Bottom