is 4'10 too short?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

you just got the number, pump your breaks.
132959042139.jpg

I could honestly care less about height. As long as she's not a dwarf or taller than me we're good to go. I'm 5'11 btw.

ehh ive had short girlfriends. doesnt make too much of a difference, tho some bedroom adjustments have to be made.

who cares tho?

Nope I love short women. My girl is 5'3'' and I'm 6'2'' which is basically the same height difference as you two so I say you guys are fine.

Too short for a dude your height. Any dude 5'5" and below should be cool for her without making it look awkward. Any tall dude just makes the situation look weird in my opinion. Jokes for days... 
laugh.gif

Don't think height should be an issue unless she's insanely short, like 18 inches shorter than you. You think every NBA player has a chick that is 5'8+?

Also, how would you feel if a chick was feeling you but she shut you down because you were too tall for her?

i don't give a damn.  i'm short so it's whatever.  i don't care if a girl is taller than me either though. 

One of my friends a while ago, he's like 6' 6 and she was around 5' 4 if that and they dated for a year

She may be short but prolly deep.....
Most short girls can take the D like a champ, while the tell jawns run from it..... Just an observation over the yrs.

Small girls FTW! That way, they have small babies, and that way when they give birth, they'll still have a tight p00n! FTW! That way, it still feels good when you smash, and not feel like your having sex with Jenna Jameson! FTW!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Small girls FTW! That way, they have small babies, and that way when they give birth, they'll still have a tight p00n! FTW! That way, it still feels good when you smash, and not feel like your having sex with Jenna Jameson! FTW!

There was this girl I was kickin it with that was 4'9". We pretty much went on unofficial dates, but I know she was interested and I would've been able to smash. I'm 5'10" btw. Well, I just couldn't get over the height difference, and she was just cute, not fine. I stopped hitting her up. She's shorter than Robert Reich man, and I've seen Reich in person. Dude is SMALL.

Back
Top Bottom