Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

He articulates what he's doing well, but doesn't mean it isn't absolute bull %$$$, and that you're not atleast half a tard if you're serious about this movement. Andy Milonakis should get more credit for this based %$$$, cuz it's essentially same %$$$ he did.
He did the exact same thing Lil B did but better.

$$## on my d%^% cause I treat em like a bed pan
roll.gif

And BDW is this guy gay, he says some BLATANTLY ayo $#$#

He articulates what he's doing well, but doesn't mean it isn't absolute bull %$$$, and that you're not atleast half a tard if you're serious about this movement. Andy Milonakis should get more credit for this based %$$$, cuz it's essentially same %$$$ he did.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

BDW?
alien.gif

roll.gif

BDW?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

yo Lil B is straight AYO, i'm not hatin jus simplyin statin, who seriously calls themselves a pretty B, he was that dude bac when the pac was the pac though, i'm in my car

yo Lil B is straight AYO, i'm not hatin jus simplyin statin, who seriously calls themselves a pretty B, he was that dude bac when the pac was the pac though, i'm in my car

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

LOL some people will enver understand #based nor will the ever be. Its kinda unfortunate. It goes way deeper than the surface.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
I'm trying to learn/understand this "BASED" movement...please do explain how it's so deep. 

Damn Yuku

LOL some people will enver understand #based nor will the ever be. Its kinda unfortunate. It goes way deeper than the surface.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
I'm trying to learn/understand this "BASED" movement...please do explain how it's so deep. 

There is nothing deep about this crap. All he is doing is repeating what Andy Milanokis use to do
on his show. Rap about nothing that makes no sense.

There are people that actually pay money to go see this guy peform????????

Like someone said earlier RIP hip hop...........

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Yuku

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

There is nothing deep about this crap. All he is doing is repeating what Andy Milanokis use to do

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You salty mother $%%**!. I'm sure when he was wondering what #Based is about he did not want you to reply with all that hate. And YES people will always pay to see Lil B.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You salty mother $%%**!. I'm sure when he was wondering what #Based is about he did not want you to reply with all that hate. And YES people will always pay to see Lil B.
pimp.gif

For those of you who are wondering whether this is an inside joke, it is to some. There are a select few morons who take this dude seriously. I listen to this guy for the same reason I listen to bangs. It's one of those things where it's so bad, it's genius.

Shut up Anton.
roll.gif

We're trying to stop world hunger over here and you're hating. No swag (swag... swag... chef...cook)

Spoiler [+]
wooo wooo wooo

For those of you who are wondering whether this is an inside joke, it is to some. There are a select few morons who take this dude seriously. I listen to this guy for the same reason I listen to bangs. It's one of those things where it's so bad, it's genius.

Shut up Anton.
roll.gif

We're trying to stop world hunger over here and you're hating. No swag (swag... swag... chef...cook)

Spoiler [+]
wooo wooo wooo

roll.gif

roll.gif

He's a faggit, he's a lesbian and girls love him.

roll.gif

He's a faggit, he's a lesbian and girls love him.

Back
Top Bottom