Is anyone buying or have bought any of this years retro's even though they have them already ?

This is my first thread on Niketalk. I'm a new member but not new to looking on Niketalk and surely not new to the shoe game. I'm an old school sneakerhead. My first pair of Jordan's were back in 1988. The Air Jordan 4 white red and black(the ones coming out August 4th). I have the Mars retro fours from a couple of years ago and I'm debating on getting a pair of the new one's. How many are buying or have bought a pair or retro's this year even though you have them already?

Yes but they were all either too small or in retirable condition.

My first pair of Jordans were the IVs too, but the ones in 99. I was 10 and my parents bought them for me. Back then they COULD afford it, but they didn't believe in buying 100+ shoes. Hell after all this inflation, they still won't spend 100 on one pair. But they did anyway because I had to beg, and get good grades and all the things a kid has to do for their parents to do something for them.

Needless to say my feet have grown since then, so yes. I missed out on the Mars because I was a late bloomer and finally going through growth spurts at the tender age of 17. I would literally buy clothes and outgrow them a month later. But I got the militaries on sale and banged them already so yes I got the 2012 militaries.

me

i noticed all the jordans from this year that i had before run small for example i was able to fit any jordan 12 from 2003 the cdp 12 and the 12's from 2009 all in a size 9

but when i got a size 9 in the white grey 12's i had to sell them

the 4's i do need a size 9 and the retros from years past i also needed a 9

Yes I have and for the past few years. The reason is I wanted another pair or the pair I have may be showing signs of wear like the BC3's that the paint chips from the CDP's. After this year I will be not buying many shoes anymore because I have everything I need in my collection and multiples as well. Some think it's dumb to buy the shoe again but to each his own, if you can buy the shoe then do what you want with your money.

Yep I still buy them because either my old pair is getting to be retired soon or I wanna double up and save one for the future.

heres a few....

Nice 3s 
smokin.gif

A few years ago I would have probably copped even if I already had the shoe. Lately though Ive passed on nearly every release I already have/had, but If the CG IX turn out looking proper I will def cop another pair.

All these re-re-re-releases have been saving me money though... IMO JB needs to step up their game with their new retro+ colorways.

Back
Top Bottom