Is anyone experiencing login issues /VIP accounts deleted after the new updates for FTA/FTL?

Is anyone experiencing login issues /VIP accounts deleted after the new updates for FTA/FTL?

My accounts have been removed ever since the new updates. Anyone experience the same thing? Or anyway to resolve this?
I've complained many times to FTL & FTA, but gives me the usual run around.

My accounts have been removed ever since the new updates. Anyone experience the same thing? Or anyway to resolve this?
I've complained many times to FTL & FTA, but gives me the usual run around.
I had this happen to both my FTL & FA accounts. Contact customer service, they'll fix it for you. It make take up to 3 days for the app to reflect it.

I had this happen to both my FTL & FA accounts. Contact customer service, they'll fix it for you. It make take up to 3 days for the app to reflect it.
I did many times, I never got the money update or account back on the yeezy release for the butters, when FTA update. Since it was much I left it as is.
I called FTL Wednesday, Friday, today and still unable to log in, now they are saying ppl are having issues logging in

I did many times, I never got the money update or account back on the yeezy release for the butters, when FTA update. Since it was much I left it as is.
I called FTL Wednesday, Friday, today and still unable to log in, now they are saying ppl are having issues logging in

When they transferred it over, did you have to attach your VIP number to your login?

Thankfully the only issue I have is that I have to log in like every time I access the apps. Before that would only happen when I didnt use them in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom