Is anyone in so. Cal willing to pick up an underrated iPhone case for me?

Joined Aug 20, 2003
Hola. So undefeated has some dope $#% iPhone cases, they're only selling instore tho. Anyways if anyone is willing to pick a couple up for me I'd bewilling to pay for their services. The cases come in red and black. I want one of each. Please feel free to pm me for more details. Thank you! I'm postingthis from my phone so I can't post pics but if you google iPhone undefeated case you'll see what I'm talking about. Thanks!

Joined Apr 2, 2009
=/ if u wud have posted this yesterday icould have gotten them for you. i passed by there yesterday. hollywood is super out of the way tho. sorry.

Joined Aug 20, 2003
It's cool. By the way I'm looking for an undefeated iPhone case haha not an underrated. iPhone spell check sucks. Are there any other undefeatedstores? Anyone?

Joined Aug 1, 2007
I think they sold out. I didn't see any on display at both Santa Monica and La Brea. I could be wrong though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now